(Mini Release Dll) Akimbo Default Weapons

Im A Hooker

Im A Hooker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants this then here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?vnye58b9jafr49g

To use it just hold down on the dpad for like 1second then it should say "given akimbo defaultweapon"
cycle through your guns to switch to it.
This dll does this for both client 0 (host) and client 1

Its kinda useless since its only for system link, unless you know the glitch to bring it online then its fun!

To use this you need a patched xex to run a dll
if your already using a dll that you made then just rename this dll to whatever yours loads.
But if you want to patch this to your xex then here:
save this as WhateverHere.S and patch it to a tu7 xex with xepatcher.
Code:
      .globl _start
_start:

.set HookerLoaderHook, 0x82332630
.set LoadLibraryA, 0x82332A98
.set HookerLoaderString, 0x82000868

.long HookerLoaderString
.long (9f-0f)/4
0:
    .string "game:\\Hooker.dll"
    .align 2
9:

.long HookerLoaderHook
.long (9f-0f)/4
0:
    lis %r11, HookerLoaderString@h
    ori %r3, %r11, HookerLoaderString@l
    bl (LoadLibraryA - (HookerLoaderHook + 0x8))
9:

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

Here is a pic of what it looks like

217970620.png

MaZaRaTiMoDz

MaZaRaTiMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Niice release.. Great work like always
I have a feeling.. that this week gonna be a good week .. :biggrin:

with all the releases and so lol

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do I have a feeling this is going to become just like the Mw3 section with people saying "New possible way for online default weapon!" a million times...

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
This is easy to do, but I couldn't get weapon giving right. All you have to do is add a 1 or 0 after the weapon index for akimbo.

N

NSaneKiller

Reaction score
Sin$
This is easy to do, but I couldn't get weapon giving right. All you have to do is add a 1 or 0 after the weapon index for akimbo.
unlock all is easy to do . i just cant figure out what the function is to make setplayerdata work. \\\

./sarcism ur such a f4g00t u need to learn to shut up lol everytime some one releases something ur like " o thats so easy to do,but i cant figure it out." shut up NOONE CARES!! that u have no skills. i didnt see u releasing this or showing it. oh and to not have "given weapons working" hahah thats the easiest thing to do u figured out how to code a menu but cant give weapons? LOL

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
unlock all is easy to do . i just cant figure out what the function is to make setplayerdata work. \\\

./sarcism ur such a f4g00t u need to learn to shut up lol everytime some one releases something ur like " o thats so easy to do,but i cant figure it out." shut up NOONE CARES!! that u have no skills. i didnt see u releasing this or showing it. oh and to not have "given weapons working" hahah thats the easiest thing to do u figured out how to code a menu but cant give weapons? LOL

Rofl, thos wasn't the first time it has been done. Let's see you get memory do some addition, and reverse it.

And it is easy to do, I can do it w/ XDRPC with ease. I posted how to do it rofl. Just use teh1337s leetlib, and add another bool argument for akimbo. CraigChrist has also done this.

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, Akimbo Defaults always looked bad a** man :smile: Thanks for the post.

Im A Hooker

Im A Hooker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost 99% sure there isn't. How would you possibly get this online? Unless you use some dvar like G_GiveAll.
well its more of a glitch to get it online and only lasts until you die, but still. and its not a new glitch, used lots awhile ago.

Top Bottom
Login
Register