1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Minecraft Xbox 360 Mods & Seeds

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Cromieee, May 17, 2012 with 9 replies and 146,573 views.

1. Cromieee

Cromieee Contributor

Inventory Editor​
    Item Dupe Glitch​
    Seeds:​
    404​
    gargamel
    fly
    murdock
    Glacier
    forever alone
    Feel Free To Donate:
    PayPal:

Ancalagon likes this.
  2. wessgame

wessgame Newbie

Looks really cool from what I can tell. I have been wanting something like this so I will definitely try it when I can and recount how it worked. Thanks for the Post
  3. wessgame

wessgame Newbie

I tried the inventory editor yesterday and it works to perfection, however I also noticed that when playing I would not lose any hearts when I got hit but after taking many hits (more than usual before dying) I would die and not be able to respawn. I do not know if this is a bug with the inventory editor or what, but if anyone knows anything I would appreciate it.
  4. Special Ops

Special Ops 6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS

I'm new to the game and I'm just wondering what seeds is about ?
  5. matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999 Contributor

where are the descriptions for the seeds?
  6. Special Ops

Special Ops 6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS

Can somebody tell me how to repair tools haha im such a noob at this game.
  7. lowpro

lowpro Common Sense is not so Common

I hope they come out with the really good mods soon (all the popular ones), like aether, modloader, planes, tanks, guns, all the different _ crafts. That will make it so much better.
  8. CeekayLFC

CeekayLFC Newbie

The only seed i liked on here was glacier its got like high moutains so i have started to build my hidden castle at the bottem. Its got everything i need all close together without going to look for it i got a big fire pit and a waterfall.
  9. Paypal

Paypal (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

its like the map number there is like 3 billion different maps
  10. Pro X Hotshot

Pro X Hotshot Enthusiast

@Cromieee thanks for informing the community of this! Are those your videos or just embed code?