1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Minecraft Xbox 360: HUGE Parkour Map! w/ Download

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Tsp x ISkuNn3RI, Sep 8, 2012 with 4 replies and 28,296 views.

1. SKUNN3R

SKUNN3R Banned

Video -

Download -

only download things that are on mediafire .. if you come across a youtube channel named creationgamer .. do not sign up or download any of his maps as i did and got my account hacked within the hour .

How to download and play the map -
    Enjoy

2. Neonoob11

Neonoob11 Enthusiast

When I try to play it, my xbox freezes?

3. SKUNN3R

SKUNN3R Banned

make sure you follow the video tut correctly on how to put them onto your xbxo and make sure you change the id's and rehash and resign it

4. KillerDX313

KillerDX313 Newbie

Hey, I know this thread is a few months old but was hoping to get some help....in the video you dont say if you need to download anything before or on the mediafire site (to open the file). When I open the download it just shows the encrypted script, not the two boxes on your screen that you're transferring the file/profile between. o_O If you could help that would be awesome, thanks!

5. FUTMAN

FUTMAN Banned

look up "how to open a gamesave" on youtube