- Content removed due to being extremely outdated. -

Last edited:
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus christ that's alot, I love when loading the game it says 100% bug free :smile:

Upvote 0
Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had like 30+ chickens in a coop once, then I went in my roller coaster then they were gone :frown:

Upvote 0
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a great list! Thanks! The mining cart with furnace doesn't push items. I've got powered rails to move stuff from point A to B now. The furnace one was slow to begin with by its self. The fences, I've heard animals jump on top of each other then escape after losing three sheep (read on some PC forum). I don't think that was the cause unless the last one ate itself or blew up.

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad I could help you guys out, there's lots of people wondering why there game froze and why that other bug happened, but if it's here, it's not just you! :wink:

Upvote 0
P

Psykoclick

Reaction score
Sin$
I played the PC version, and alot of these werent bugs, but simply a lack of features.
Animals Despawning and Respawning is their current system. In an update, it was drastically changed. Animals would only spawn "Per chunk." They dont despawn, they dont respawn. This made the future breeding feature a bit of a necessity for farming animal products.
The lost resources on the last use of a tool was a bug back in the same version on the PC.
Clay was very rare back then, and because of the current limited 1024x1024 worlds, its even further limited. In the next update, clay becomes extremely common, and worth actually farming to make those lovely brick houses.

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the PC version, and alot of these werent bugs, but simply a lack of features.
Animals Despawning and Respawning is their current system. In an update, it was drastically changed. Animals would only spawn "Per chunk." They dont despawn, they dont respawn. This made the future breeding feature a bit of a necessity for farming animal products.
The lost resources on the last use of a tool was a bug back in the same version on the PC.
Clay was very rare back then, and because of the current limited 1024x1024 worlds, its even further limited. In the next update, clay becomes extremely common, and worth actually farming to make those lovely brick houses.
Xbox 360 version or not, the bugs listed just need to be fixed even though some may be game version related.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I experienced the penned animal one I trapped 5 cows and all of them went away

Upvote 0
F

fishtard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Blocks appearing back, even after Mining"

Ive had this whilst hosting, solo, offline and joining a friends game so it is a regular occurance for me :frown:

The most annoying thing ive had is (whilst in a friends game may i add) when mining down at around bedrock area the game sometimes lags and all the blocks disapear from everywhere, the screen turns black then i lose connection to the host.
Upon rejoining it appears that i have somehow merged into the bedrock and therefore cannot move or dig my way out, I cant even spin around as all movement seems to be disabled and my friend has to pour lava directly on me by encasing me with four blocks and dropping it on my head because it seems that i am unable to be freed by any other method.

I do only have half a meg connection speed but i dont think this could be the cause as some other of my friends have experienced this however, this is only when a certain friend is the host and it is always player 3 who ends up in bed rock :confused: you may or may not have heard about this but i thought i'd put my two cents in.

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I experienced the penned animal one I trapped 5 cows and all of them went away
Jup I'm always experiencing that when trying to lock up my Wolves to prevent them from killing friends... bad luck for them I guess. :wink:
That's a weird one, are you sure it's not just lagg? Because even though you have a great connection doesn't mean the game doesn't lagg. And that includes the host, if the connection is shared and the server has to send all data to every person, it may also start to lagg. There is a huge difference between lagg and a glitch/bug.

Upvote 0
F

fishtard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a weird one, are you sure it's not just lagg? Because even though you have a great connection doesn't mean the game doesn't lagg. And that includes the host, if the connection is shared and the server has to send all data to every person, it may also start to lagg. There is a huge difference between lagg and a glitch/bug.

It could be just down to lag, it appears to be lag which kicks us out of the game but even so you usualy rejoin in the spot you left the game? (i believe this is true) so that doesnt add up to rejoining and being inside the bedrock.

It could just be an unlucky result from lag if the connection is shared, i hadnt thought about that one.

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be just down to lag, it appears to be lag which kicks us out of the game but even so you usualy rejoin in the spot you left the game? (i believe this is true) so that doesnt add up to rejoining and being inside the bedrock.

It could just be an unlucky result from lag if the connection is shared, i hadnt thought about that one.
Well, I had one case that I spawned below bedrock because the world didn't load correctly yet because of the lagg, but as soon as I rejoined agian after that I was spawned in an okay place.

Upvote 0
ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That bug list is so annoying.

Most are true bugs but some are the in game stuff that are going to happen.

Upvote 0
T

Thabomber34

Reaction score
Sin$
seems that those bugs are happening to a lot of people. i have had the coal powered carts bug. they dont seem to move any other cart then there own...

Upvote 0
Tsuna

Tsuna

‫‬‭‮҉ Premium Member
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Did you place blocks around you before you rejoined inside the bedrock? I remember a glitch where if you placed blocks in that spot when you weren't in game it moved you above or underneath them.

Upvote 0
ItzzBlink

ItzzBlink

Not the bees!
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if it's a glitch, but when i lit a netherrack in my mine (at least 60 blocks below), my house burnt to the ground...

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if it's a glitch, but when i lit a netherrack in my mine (at least 60 blocks below), my house burnt to the ground...
Well was your house in any way connected to the flame on the netherrack? Or was your house really near the netherrack? I don't really get what you mean.

Upvote 0
ItzzBlink

ItzzBlink

Not the bees!
Reaction score
Sin$
Well was your house in any way connected to the flame on the netherrack? Or was your house really near the netherrack? I don't really get what you mean.
basically the fire burnt through the stone to my house, there was nothing burning near it that led to the house either.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register