• Start date
  • Views 1,227
Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope it gets released this week. I need to use my Xbox One for something other than setting discs on... Lmao.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As much as I think we won't see Minecraft this month, a part of me thinks we will
They tweeted that they sent the PS4 version for cert testing and not the X1 version, now xbox said they are bug fixing?
I think they're keeping it a surprise for all of us royal fans over the years

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah. 4J isn't going to surprise anyone like they have done in the past with some title updates. They are working in over gear trying to finish the three different versions of the same game. It isn't coming out until September. That's already guaranteed. Mid-September most likely since I doubt they will send in the Xbox One version this week.

To those that were anticipating playing Minecraft prior to Destiny's release, you're probably are going to end up playing Destiny and forgetting about Minecraft for a while.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more news:
5c34fbe313ae6e52aa729b6d19526ce1.png

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more news:
5c34fbe313ae6e52aa729b6d19526ce1.png

KGh2a4E.gif

Spyro Spyro

Hejo? Is this 4J Studios? Hello, yes, this is Microsoft. We have received this game and we have to say that it is just full of bugs. We have no idea what to do with this. Wait, what's theesh? Sony just called and they say they have many bugs too. I'm sorry but we have to return this game to you guys.

Hejo? Yes, Microsoft. We understand. Time to start the game from scratch again guys.

In all seriousness I would be surprised right now if the game wasn't taking as long as it is to be given a release. At this point it's just a "whatever, that's cool," sort of thing.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
KGh2a4E.gif

Spyro Spyro

In all seriousness I would be surprised right now if the game wasn't taking as long as it is to be given a release. At this point it's just a "whatever, that's cool," sort of thing.
4J: "Good thing we have debug menu guyz"
Micro**** cert test team: "wait....how do you use a debug menu?"

Top Bottom
Login
Register