• Start date
  • Views 36,486
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How to duplicate items / Save Editor in Minecraft (xbox360) Before And After The Patch
img_minecraft_logo300px.jpg

How to do the old duplication glitch after the bug fix update

• Step:1 First go to your dashboard and head to system settings
  • Step:2 Now head to your storage area DONT glick your storage press Y instead
  • Step:3 You should see something called clear system cache click it.
  • (This gets rid of all the updates for your games, It doesn't affect anything, If you want them back just go onto the game and it will download as normal)
  • Step:4 Now head onto minecraft and when it asks you to do the update DON'T do it, Instead click no and load the game up offline, Now do your glitch as normal and save it, The connect to xbox live and do the update.
(Doing the update will patch it again but your items will be safe)

New Multiplayer duplication glitch after the patch
Credit Goes To Whoever Made The Video

Text Tutorial:

1. First you need to get yourself a dispenser and a friend :smile:
2. Now place your dispenser anywhere you want
3. Get you or your friend to go into the dispenser and place the chosen item you want duplicating inside
4. Now the person who placed the item needs to rapidly tap A on the item inside the dispenser whilst your friend destroys it
5.Once it get's destroyed it will place the unlimited block on the floor, Just go over it and get your 64 block (This glitch makes it into an unlimited resource block)

Quick Note: (Unlike the solo glitch the dispenser doesn't get destroyed, It may take a few tries but it's certainly easier than the solo glitch)

New Solo duplication glitch after the patch
Credit goes to krazy hornet for the video, Good work :smile:

This is my way, I do it this way every time and it always works.
Text tutorial :
1. Get yourself a pickaxe and a another item to destroy a block (Can't be another pickaxe, I suggest shovel or sword)
2. Put your desired item in dispenser
3. Get your pickaxe and your other weapon or tool and place it in the in the hot bar beside each other, This way you can change between them straight away,
4.Now start hitting the dispenser but when you see these two blocks in the picture go black change your weapon and continue to hit it, Don't stop pressing A during the switch.
5. Now once the dispenser disappears and comes back wait 2 seconds, Then go into it and hold A on your item, Keep holding A again until the dispenser disappears.
6. If done correctly the dispenser will go and it will drop your glitched item like in the previous duplication glitch, Now just go over and get your 64 block, This make's it unlimited so you can pick the 64 block up as many times as you want.

Warning: Your dispenser disappears and doesn't come back,This is hard to do, It's all about timing but that's the way i do it and i get it, It may not work for you straight away but if you keep trying it you will get the hang of it

minecraftglitch.png

Old duplication Glitch

Video Tutorial For Duplicating (Source of video on ttg)

Text Tutorial For Duplicating (2 Players Required):
  • 1. You must have 2 people in the game you and a friend for this to work. OR you can use tnt if you want to do it by yourself
  • 2. Create a dispenser with 7 cobblestone 1 bow and 1 redstone
  • 3. Place the item you want to duplicate
  • 4. have your friend break the dispenser while you are still using it then your item will change from let's say you use 1 block it will change into a 64 block
  • 5. Put the 64 stack in your inventory and NOT your hot bar otherwise it will not work.
  • 6. Go over to your chest and place each item 1 by 1. Now enjoy your items
  • 7. Alternative to 6. If you place 2 lots of the the 64 stack, One 30 and one 34 you can get more of the item then per just duplicating it once, All you do is instead of placing it one 1 by 1 you place 30 blocks first then place the 34 next to it, Then exit the chest and enter it and pick up the 30 blocks then the 34 block will now be a 64 block again, Just repeat and this allows you get get as much as you want
Text Tutorial For Duplicating (1 Player Required):
  • 1. First place the dispenser in a disclosed spot, Not next to any of your buildings.
  • 2. Now place get some TNT and place it under the dispenser then add your chosen item into the dispenser, This item will get duplicated.
  • 3. Now hit the TNT and quickly go into the dispenser, Once it explodes you will find that your chosen item is now at 64
  • 4. Now put that stack of 64 in your inventory, (Don't place it in the hotbar as it will disappear.
  • 5. Now move over to a chest and place the stack in the chest, Place 63 blocks out of 64, Now the single block one have left will be glitched, This glitched block once placed on the floor will give you infinite blocks every time you go over it, Make sure you don't have any kind of the block on the floor as it won't work, Once you have picked the block of the floor just repeat the process, The other 63 stack is normal and good to use.
Another Way For Duplicating Using Only 1 Player
  • 1. Place your dispenser anywhere you like and get yourself a pickaxe (Diamond Pickaxe Would Be better)
  • 2. With your pickaxe hit the dispenser until you know when it's one hit away from breaking.
  • 3. Now place your item is the dispenser you would like to duplicate
  • 4. Now hit your dispenser until it's one hit, Then rapidly hit the button to go into the dispenser, If done correctly you will have destroyed your dispenser but be inside the dispener Now take your duplicated item.
Quick Note: This method does take a few tries, Just don't get fed up and keep trying, Once you get the hang of it you will end up doing it straight away every time :smile:

Minecraft Save Editor (I take no credit for the editor)

Minecraft Save Editor: http://www.mediafire.com/?8md837pqo7waqbu

Here's another program with the editor on, Work's better than the single editor, 360revolution (Made by xpg): http://xpgamesaves.com/360Revolution/360Revolution.rar

Text Tutorial for the save editor:
  • 1: Put as many items in your inventory as possible in-game then save and exit
  • 2: Extract your save from your usb or locate it on your hard drive and extract using a transfer cable
  • 3: Open your save in the editor
  • 4: Mod which items you want then save
  • 5: Rehash/Resign your save then put it back on the usb / hard drive
  • 6: See if it worked then play
A little glitch i found, Needs the patch deleted
How to make a block of Iron/Gold/Diamond with only 3 ingot's, Instead of having to use 9, This will allow you to get an extra 6 ingots
  • 1. Get yourself 3 ingot's of your desired block
  • 2. Now place them in your hot bar (That's the bar at the bottom) across, It has to be 3 across the bottom, Not 3 in one pile.
    3. Now go over to your crafts table and go to the decorations part, Find the block's of iron/diamond/gold
  • 4. Now you will notice your desired block is available, Just click the block and use it or do this,
  • 5. Now go into your characters crafting part and cycle the sections and find the decorations section and it will allow you to trade the block for 9 ingots, Just do that and you've made yourself 6 ingot's profit, Just repeat for more :smile:

WILL GUEST

WILL GUEST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After modding my save file, when selecting my world it does nothing. Any idea why ?

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There's another way to duplicate. You simply take 3 gold ingots, iron ingots, or diamonds and place them side by side in your hotbar. Now you can make a block out of them, and split the block into 9 ingots. Put away 6 of the ingots and repeat for infinite.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
There's another way to duplicate. You simply take 3 gold ingots, iron ingots, or diamonds and place them side by side in your hotbar. Now you can make a block out of them, and split the block into 9 ingots. Put away 6 of the ingots and repeat for infinite.

If you want to write a decent tutorial i will add it to my thread :smile:

Whale Hunter

MrRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are so damn original... There are no other tutorials for this. Also, nice section to post this in. There is no Minecraft section.. Yeah, great job.. These links aren't links which lead to the duplication glitch:
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplication-glitch.729759/
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...nfinate-items-plus-place-64-at-a-time.720526/
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-minecraft-duplication-glitch-xbox-only-working.719648/

Someone here is trying too hard to get likes from people..

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
You are so damn original... There are no other tutorials for this. Also, nice section to post this in. There is no Minecraft section.. Yeah, great job.. These links aren't links which lead to the duplication glitch:
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/duplication-glitch.729759/
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...nfinate-items-plus-place-64-at-a-time.720526/
- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-minecraft-duplication-glitch-xbox-only-working.719648/

Someone here is trying too hard to get likes from people..

Erm ok rhino, I quickly used supermans 1 tutorial and i was going to add his credit, It's a pretty simple tutorial which is easy to make, There's loads of tutorials about it but i couldn't be bothered writing one last night so i thought i would use his and give him the credit, The rest are mine which i made :smile:

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Added a way to do the duplication glitch :smile:

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Why? You realease the Title Update fixed this today right?

I don't really get you lol, I added a way to get around the bug fix which came out today and stopped the dupe glitch and the glitch i mentioned below that, My way will allow you to still do that glitch but offline :smile:

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Added a NEW way to do the duplication glitch after the patch

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really get you lol, I added a way to get around the bug fix which came out today and stopped the dupe glitch and the glitch i mentioned below that, My way will allow you to still do that glitch but offline :smile:
what are you deleting the title update and then redoing the glitch? Who cant do that hahaha

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
what are you deleting the title update and then redoing the glitch? Who cant do that hahaha

Quite a few people don't know that, Anyway ive added a new way to do the duplicating glitch after the patch, It's brand new and no need to empty the system cache

KrazyHornet

KrazyHornet

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, thanks for the new duplication method. I could only get it to work thanks to your picture you added, but I made a video including a screenshot I took. You can use the video if you would like to. :smile:

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, thanks for the new duplication method. I could only get it to work thanks to your picture you added, but I made a video including a screenshot I took. You can use the video if you would like to. :smile:

Glad I could help, Thanks for letting me use your vid , ill add it later

Top Bottom
Login
Register