What's new

Discussion Minecraft handed over to Microsoft!

• Thread starter xxx3man
  • Start date
  • Views 1,311
xxx3man

xxx3man

Veni, Vedi, Vici
Reaction score
Sin$
cbe83c94c0ecea938cb9015f5d75a48d.png

Its been a long time coming... Minecraft is now in final testing with Microsoft!

Could it still be a possible release for August as they said it would be?

Last edited:
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
cbe83c94c0ecea938cb9015f5d75a48d.png
[/IMG]
Its a long time coming... Minecraft is now in final testing with Microsoft!

Could it still be a possible release for August as they said it would be?
Broken image :smile:

Also it isn't possible for it to be released this month. It will take at least a week for it to go through cert testing.

xxx3man

xxx3man

Veni, Vedi, Vici
Reaction score
Sin$
Broken image :smile:

Also it isn't possible for it to be released this month. It will take at least a week for it to go through cert testing.
Thanks bro fixed! Okay thanks for the info :smile:

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If they seriously screw anything up, I will leave to playstation.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's 4j. They will screw something up.

SharpGhost SharpGhost
And they already screwed up on the PS4 release. I'm just glad to hear it's finally in cert testing. It's probably going to be released the day before Destiny arrives.

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Kewl! Now, when's the PS4 version coming out again? Because like some other people, I don't really care about the Xbox One as a whole (anymore).

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
#Inb4gamefailscerttesting

The game will still be ridiculed with bugs even if it passes cert testing so it seems like a massive waste of time IMO.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
#Inb4gamefailscerttesting

The game will still be ridiculed with bugs even if it passes cert testing so it seems like a massive waste of time IMO.

j79W7d0.gif

Now don't get me wrong. I don't have too much faith in 4J, but, with what little faith I do still have in them, I don't believe they are going to release a buggy game. Their initial Minecraft release was relatively bug free. By bug in both instances I am referring to bugs that affect gameplay negatively.

Anyways let's see if it gets through certification testing. Looks like we can expect a release the week of September 8th.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was talking about the technical side of things like the Chunk error bug that's been in the game since TU9 and other stuff realating to how the game works. Maybe 4J will surprise me and prove me wrong.

EDIT: In other words I'm hoping that the game is made better that what the 360 version is.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
j79W7d0.gif

Now don't get me wrong. I don't have too much faith in 4J, but, with what little faith I do still have in them, I don't believe they are going to release a buggy game. Their initial Minecraft release was relatively bug free. By bug in both instances I am referring to bugs that affect gameplay negatively.

Anyways let's see if it gets through certification testing. Looks like we can expect a release the week of September 8th.
I hope they can manage to release the game with more features than XB360 at launch, like blackjack and horses.

Scurge

Scurge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand what's so good about the XBox One version. Minecraft for PC will always be the alpha dog.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand what's so good about the XBox One version. Minecraft for PC will always be the alpha dog.
Not everyone has the ability to play Minecraft on PC, even if they do, the PC version isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I'm fortunate enough to have a full Gaming PC that can play it, but I still find myself going to the console version. Just for the sole fact that I can sit down comfortably on the couch and play it with a few friends.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There will be bugs lol their "fix" process is for sure BS.
I 100% agree. I know that bugs are bound to happen. It's how they decide to fix them and if they change it too much from being minecraft that'll annoy me :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register