Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet that almost everybody will build a Pokeball lol.
I'm fine with that, poke balls are quite difficult to build if you want them to look perfect.

Especially if someone uses command blocks to make it open and spawn something. *hint hint*

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm fine with that, poke balls are quite difficult to build if you want them to look perfect.

Especially if someone uses command blocks to make it open and spawn something. *hint hint*
True. I suck at Minecraft PC though...

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

This is definitely possible in the 1.8 snapshots using the new redstone mechanics. :wink:

Yoda Swoosh

Yoda Swoosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really got into mine craft is it actually fun and worth buying for the xbox ?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I never really got into mine craft is it actually fun and worth buying for the xbox ?
Please make a thread, I would prefer to keep this thread for discussing the contest

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$

You can make things move on PC? What's a command block? You can tell I haven't played the PC version in a long time.

CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make things move on PC? What's a command block? You can tell I haven't played the PC version in a long time.
Its basically a command block, you can program it to do something you want to the player or in the world

Rusty

Rusty

See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to get into this but not a fan of pokemon :frown:

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to get into this but not a fan of pokemon :frown:
Only pokemon I've ever liked was Mew, but it is a psychic cat, who wouldn't love a psychic cat. :wink:

Anyway, I'll just join next time this comes around, there is plenty of time before I die so I can joining another time around, I'm busy working on a roller coaster that so far french people were impressed with. lol. Unfortunately I could not speak french. lol.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a little update for you guys, the winner of this will receive a month of Premium :smile:

Swift

ozzyosbourne2002

ozzyosbourne2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey does their must be video i can do screen shots and world save but my recording device broke

ozzyosbourne2002

ozzyosbourne2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok.. 
can adventure maps count that you made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register