Minecraft 360: World Saves

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Ca1BeR, Jun 1, 2012 with 5 replies and 13,172 views.

1. Deployments

Deployments Proud partner of the MLB

Due to my last thread having a title issue, here is my new thread.
    You can also submit your own! just post below with the following format and I'll add it to the thread. Also I would prefer if everybody used Mediafire.com to upload the save.
    Code:
    Name of world:
    Original Creator:
    Main Content of said world:
    Download link:
    Pictures if available:

So I'll start off with my world

Johnson's Playland v1
    Created by: Johnson, with the help of RANCID PONY and Klippa(Mainly)
    Key things: Slowpoke,The start of a Underwater City(Atlantis), MANY tunnels, duped items, a few towers, many "houses", long Minecart track, and Lots more!
    Download: Johnson's Playland v1.rar
    Pictures:

GameTuts Game Night 5/15/2015
    Created by: GameTuts Members
    Download: GameTuts Game Night v1.rar
    I have no idea what's in this world, I was barely playing.

When Pigs Fly Achievement
    Created by: Panther
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?uauun6yz6147aa1
    Instructions/OP

Awesome
    Original Creator: Dinosaur
    Main Content of said world: Two bases. One is a huge house, should spawn in it. Other is a smaller base going back into a mine. Some items in chests through out bases.
    Download link: Awesome.rar

Johnson's Playland v2Creator/s: Myself, and a few others since the last release
    Added Features: Mildly large Farm, Skyscraper, Start of a very large castle, Tree house above the farm house, more tunnels, Small Pyramid, and lots of other minor things.
    Download: Johnson's Playland v2.rar

Achievement Map
    Creator: Chillgamer360
    Download: Chillgamer360 Achivement World.rar

Deadgoat's Experiments
    Creator: deadgoat97
    Main Stuff: "Hanging House" w/ crafting/storage area filled with goodies, a dog guarding it, a field with flaming netherrack spelling out my initials, underwater glass house, giant tower with three side houses attached, tons of tunnels, and a nether portal.Download: Deadgoat's Experiments.rar

Awesome V2
    Original Creator: Dinosaur
    Main Content of said world: Two bases. One is a huge house, other is a smaller base going back into a mine. Some items in chests through out bases. Should spawn by a path leading to Minetrack, it is straight for 500M for the gamerscore then it goes through the whole map. Pretty much unlimited gold. A lot of diamond.
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?rl6nl38uuz5xs7h

Name of world: iTown
    Original Creator: Call1800YourBad
    Main Content of said world: City with a Main Office, Main Store, and MoD house<----Mod House ONLY works on creators World. OH and portal to neither world.

Cloud's CityCreator: darkdeathboyz
    Download: Cloud's City.rar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jharth43's World
    Original Creator: Jharth43
    Main Content of said world:
    There is an abandoned dual castle project in between some mountains,
    a 41 x 41 pyramid,
    some other geometrical shape, don't know what its called, butit looks way cool
    a 30 block diameter hollow sphere made entirely out of glowstone.
    there is a hidden chest behind a painting in the smaller "castle"
    started mining behind a waterfall, waterfall used as main entrance.
    and some other little odds n ends.
    always a work in progress, so ill update you guys eventually.
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yvr71chjqrvw5i9

Johnson's Playland v3
    Created by: Johnson
    New content: Not entirely sure. Plantation and 64x64 Glass pyramid.
    This version might also have my caves that I blew up. Yes, we lined the walls of my cave system with TNT[​IMG]
    Download: Johnson's Playland v3.rar

Daddys Kingdom Original Creator:biggrin:addyC77
    Main Content of said world:Castle, Various buildings, storage depot, church, basic minecart system, glitched materials and much more!
    Download link: Daddy's Kingdom.rar

Triforce CityCreator: Loren
    Includes a Large farm.
    A skyscraper city building with levels. Each level is categorized with items in chests, in prepreation for the patch to fix duplication.
    2 houses
    A fully equipped mine.
    A mob spawner that works excellent. (I did the light trick, so no mobs will spawn within 140 block radius, for max use)
    A chicken pin with a chicken spawner button and a chicken stopper lever
    The village is withing walls.
    Some small houses and shiz built by friends outside of the city walls.
    The major highlight is the mob spawner though. Gonna get so much xp once they add it :smile:
    Also, the spawner is easily 2 chests full of cobble. Its massive and in the middle of the ocean. Cant miss it.Download: Triforce City.rar

New World
    Original Creator:biggrin:addyC77
    Main Content of said world: Brick building in center of map, Started a storage room below with some glitched items, mine with railtrack. Clay in top left corner of the map where land meets water.
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?su6pbyvp9bpxqhd

Hard WorldCreated by: Johnson
    Main Content: Obsidian house in the sky. Main purpose of the world is to be able to survive on the hard difficulty.
    Download: Hard World.rar

[​IMG]

I take no credit for this thread. All credit goes to Johnson on game-tuts.com and the owners of the worlds. http://www.game-tuts.com/community/f103/x360-minecraft-world-sharing-110857/

Coolinator98 likes this.
  2. Call1800YourBad

Call1800YourBad Hope To One Day Be A Staff

Name of world: iTown
    Original Creator: Call1800YourBad
    Main Content of said world: City with a Main Office, Main Store, and MoD house<----Mod House ONLY works on creators World. OH and portal to neither world.

Liberation and Ca1BeR like this.
  3. Liberation

Liberation Acedia Premium

Nice I will be downloading your save, seems interesting.

4. Call1800YourBad

Call1800YourBad Hope To One Day Be A Staff

Good i hope you enjoy, You'll see it not that big but i spent alot of time on it. So enjoy :smile:

5. JohnsonMighty

JohnsonMighty Newbie

6. PRsFinest

PRsFinest Newbie

Triforce CityCreator: Loren
    Includes a Large farm.
    A skyscraper city building with levels. Each level is categorized with items in chests, in prepreation for the patch to fix duplication.
    2 houses
    A fully equipped mine.
    A mob spawner that works excellent. (I did the light trick, so no mobs will spawn within 140 block radius, for max use)
    A chicken pin with a chicken spawner button and a chicken stopper lever
    The village is withing walls.
    Some small houses and shiz built by friends outside of the city walls.
    The major highlight is the mob spawner though. Gonna get so much xp once they add it :smile:
    Also, the spawner is easily 2 chests full of cobble. Its massive and in the middle of the ocean. Cant miss it.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Hello PRsFinest here I added an automatic wheat farm to this awesome world save. I left signs in-game to instruct you on how to use it. The farm is located near the spawn point you can see it from the mob grinder (big dirt building)
    if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Hope you guys enjoy!
    P.S. The wheat farm isn't 100% complete I still have to mess around with water/blocks (not all of the blocks are being tilled correctly) but everything else is working as it should be.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?73n5eto8wdz267z