• Thread starter Axrcade
  • Start date
  • Views 1,711
Axrcade

Axrcade

Time
Reaction score
Sin$
With the newly launched Minecraft 1.8, Anvil Re-balancing is official. With the rebalanced system, you can now repair god gear. This was impossible in previous updates due to the item being "too expensive" to repair which means it needed more than the 40 level xp cap.

When I speak of "god gear" I mean the heavily enchanted equipment that you spend days enchanting books and punching holes in the wall when you get a bane of arthropods 4 or a fire aspect 2 book which also includes smite. The usual xp needed to repair the god gear is around 16, although you need another piece of the armor to repair it, you might be able to use diamond if Minecraft feels like you should be able to.

Proof of this matter can be found around the Youtubes and the rest of the internet.

Mae

Mae

"French" Toast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fancy :smile: Finally! That was honestly probably the one thing that would tick me off.

"Well, I spent two weeks getting this armor! Time to go repair it."
- Too expensive! -
"Wahhh?"

Yeah, not no more!

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice update... lots of new stuff. I haven't been able to find a stable server to have fun on though.

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same problem with me
My problem is I paid for a better rank on one server and it got boring. I can't look at minecraft the same way now because I had everything I could imagine. When I had the lowest rank and worked my way up for money, tools, items, etc, I had tons of fun.

Axrcade

Axrcade

Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register