Sin$
Thanks guys so much! :biggrin: really helps out a ton! :biggrin:

L

LeMaguire

Reaction score
Sin$
Open...
4HorsemenGaming

YOU MUST READ ENTIRE THREAD TO RECEIVE SERVICE.
Mike & Jay's Duping & Leveling Service
Welcome to Mike & Jay's duping service. We also do OP8 runs which can take up 15 mins depending on making the jump. This is from OP1 to OP8 we will also drop all gear from OMGWTH. We can also level characters, this may take some time as we are always busy so please if we do not get to you within a timely manner please feel free to message us on Xbox 360 our Gamer Tags are Mikemuss1 and Libra 79.
Here is list of rules.

Messaging while we have absolutely no issue with you guys sending us messages on this thread try to understand that we do not have time to look your gamer tags up. So again here is our Gamer Tags mikemuss1 and Libra 79. This will help us out tremendously.

· Gear- Please message with the gear you are looking for by name. We currently have all variants of Legendary weapons, shield, relic (as there is only one), grenade mod, and class mods. This is also to include red text weapons and E-tech items. Again you can message us on Xbox at Mikemuss1 or Jay at Libra 79. We do not make weapons so please do not post codes. We have gear for level 50/61/72/OP8 only. Items at level 50/61/72 are only legendary items. OP8 is currently the only things we have everything for. We do not carry modded weapons please do not ask. We have now made a random weapon and gear drop based off of the most requested items this is for levels 50/61/72/OP8.
· OP 8 runs- This can be done easy and fast no mic is required but you must be able to hear either one of us. A full run can be done upon request. If you are just looking to get to OP 8 fast this can take up to 15 mins. All gear from OMGWTH will be dropped as we go. Please do not ask for any gear during runs, as we are always either farming or busy with others. Again message with what you are looking for and we will get it to you in a timely manner. If you have not completed Normal and TVHM please do not ask to get to OP8 as it will not stick until you have made it into UVHM. Thank You.
· Leveling service- This can be done as well however as we both are usually busy with others, we may have to schedule you. Please do not harass us with messages. I would not be saying this if has not already happen.

Age is not in issue as we do not mind helping. However please do not tell all 900 of your friends, this is a service we provide to individuals the have taken the time to read over this thread.

Members of this community will be given first priority. Regardless of how long the wait list is. All we ask is for you to state in a message you are a member and we will ensure to take care of you.

SPAM: If you continue to send us messages on Xbox or here this is a fast way not to get service. Please understand we are always helping and we try to get to everyone in a timely manner.

Please do not submit a friend request. If you do we will delete it. We are both full on friends. This goes for the random game invites. Please understand this does not tell us anything. We will not join game invites other than to drop you weapons and gear.

If you can please take the time to read our profile page more information can be found under the information tab. Thank you.

Eridium can be dropped if it is requested.

4Horseman Gaming is also recruiting!!! If you feel as if you would like to join, 4HorsemenGaming send a message. We do more than just play BL2, a list of some other games are COD (all), Gears of War, GTA, and more. We are a very open group and currently have a facebook page and I am working on tweeter which will be up and running before the end of the year. I am looking for someone that knows how to make a web page as this will be necessary for sponsorship. A youtube channel will also be up and running at the end of November. Again we are a mature group but at the same time fun, all age groups are welcome.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY…

Quick question, will you be able to give me 3 Flying sandhawks, one corrosive, one shock and one fire? If you could that would be awesome! My GT is: LeMaguire

L

LeMaguire

Reaction score
Sin$
Open...
4HorsemenGaming

YOU MUST READ ENTIRE THREAD TO RECEIVE SERVICE.
Mike & Jay's Duping & Leveling Service
Welcome to Mike & Jay's duping service. We also do OP8 runs which can take up 15 mins depending on making the jump. This is from OP1 to OP8 we will also drop all gear from OMGWTH. We can also level characters, this may take some time as we are always busy so please if we do not get to you within a timely manner please feel free to message us on Xbox 360 our Gamer Tags are Mikemuss1 and Libra 79.
Here is list of rules.

Messaging while we have absolutely no issue with you guys sending us messages on this thread try to understand that we do not have time to look your gamer tags up. So again here is our Gamer Tags mikemuss1 and Libra 79. This will help us out tremendously.

· Gear- Please message with the gear you are looking for by name. We currently have all variants of Legendary weapons, shield, relic (as there is only one), grenade mod, and class mods. This is also to include red text weapons and E-tech items. Again you can message us on Xbox at Mikemuss1 or Jay at Libra 79. We do not make weapons so please do not post codes. We have gear for level 50/61/72/OP8 only. Items at level 50/61/72 are only legendary items. OP8 is currently the only things we have everything for. We do not carry modded weapons please do not ask. We have now made a random weapon and gear drop based off of the most requested items this is for levels 50/61/72/OP8.
· OP 8 runs- This can be done easy and fast no mic is required but you must be able to hear either one of us. A full run can be done upon request. If you are just looking to get to OP 8 fast this can take up to 15 mins. All gear from OMGWTH will be dropped as we go. Please do not ask for any gear during runs, as we are always either farming or busy with others. Again message with what you are looking for and we will get it to you in a timely manner. If you have not completed Normal and TVHM please do not ask to get to OP8 as it will not stick until you have made it into UVHM. Thank You.
· Leveling service- This can be done as well however as we both are usually busy with others, we may have to schedule you. Please do not harass us with messages. I would not be saying this if has not already happen.

Age is not in issue as we do not mind helping. However please do not tell all 900 of your friends, this is a service we provide to individuals the have taken the time to read over this thread.

Members of this community will be given first priority. Regardless of how long the wait list is. All we ask is for you to state in a message you are a member and we will ensure to take care of you.

SPAM: If you continue to send us messages on Xbox or here this is a fast way not to get service. Please understand we are always helping and we try to get to everyone in a timely manner.

Please do not submit a friend request. If you do we will delete it. We are both full on friends. This goes for the random game invites. Please understand this does not tell us anything. We will not join game invites other than to drop you weapons and gear.

If you can please take the time to read our profile page more information can be found under the information tab. Thank you.

Eridium can be dropped if it is requested.

4Horseman Gaming is also recruiting!!! If you feel as if you would like to join, 4HorsemenGaming send a message. We do more than just play BL2, a list of some other games are COD (all), Gears of War, GTA, and more. We are a very open group and currently have a facebook page and I am working on tweeter which will be up and running before the end of the year. I am looking for someone that knows how to make a web page as this will be necessary for sponsorship. A youtube channel will also be up and running at the end of November. Again we are a mature group but at the same time fun, all age groups are welcome.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY…

Thanks. It was fast and I got everything I wanted. Absolutely awesome and everyone looking for BL2 guns should stop off here. Thanks a bunch :smile:

E

Emmy H

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I have a 61 lobby with eridium and all legendarys for a siren my GT is iRaGe xMeAtY

A

Andrew Hough

Reaction score
Sin$
Level 61 lobby all legendary's for siren, class mods and eridium Gt: Ahough1201 Thanks

tyletron

tyletron

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a level 50 Vengeful Infinity Pistol (If not another kind is okay) and level 50 random loot drop?
Also my GT is: Complete Brony

Last edited:
T

THE LITTLE HEN

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi could i have lvl 72 and a few omega weapons please gt Dynasty Exile cheers i sent message to someone as well

T

THE LITTLE HEN

Reaction score
Sin$
Very fast kind and helpful service many thanks

The Stoned Derp

The Stoned Derp

Reaction score
Sin$
Heya new member here and I just sent Mike an Xbox message.

F

Frosty HD

Reaction score
Sin$
can you guys do me an op8 runs thanks
gt frrrost HD

Pur3vilV2

Pur3vilV2

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give me all mechromancer skins and heads Gt:ImmrtlMikenasty

Status