Sin$
It's that area in a death zone?
Just checked, yeppers.

H

hellclown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't suppose I could get a Forgeworld variant with blocks, cups, and rocks? 256 each would be nice as I can just remove the item type I wont use.

Thanks in advance,
-J

MJ Joker

MJ Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice looking maps and can u use these online in private match or something.

TheSilverhead

TheSilverhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use these maps in Forge and Custom Games, but be warned. They have a tendency to lag like hell.
Also, can we get an overlimit tree map with LESS trees? I wanted to forge them into a sphere/dome, but they just turn invisible upon pickup.

Y

Ye Olde Apple

Reaction score
Sin$
Lord Zedd,

I come here in hopes that you might be able to help finish my Zombie Infection / RPG for me.

The map itself is practically done, but I've hit my limit when it came to budget. Despite this being a common thing for most users, my problem's a tad different. You see, I made my map from one of your modded maps; I believe it's the one with a bunch of Rail Longs and Block 4x4s.

Despite of the back story, I come here to ask you if it's possible to still spawn objects on the map. While forging the map I never actually used up all the Block 4x4 and Railing Longs, so I should have enough room to squeeze in the missing pieces I still need. Plus, if it helps, while forging my budget never didn't hit its limit; it just randomly went from 3K to 0.

Although I assume that I can finish me map, I need your confirmation that this is all still possible.

Here's a link to the map. (Ignore the name)

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=25557110&player=Ye%20Olde%20Apple

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have a stunt ramp exactly but i do think i have one that has it from the ramps menu, which then you can exchange it for stunt ramps by adding the ramps in and then deleting the others at even intervals. ill check and see if zedd has done one, i know boneyard has been done by masterchafe with ramps but little budget.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Downloaded that Tree over limit one. Thanks

S

SoundShockPrime

Reaction score
Sin$
I just downloaded a map with 256 Blocks, 256 decorative and 100 Colosseum walls (non interchangeable). However, after still failing to fully pursue my visions in the development of the core layout (formed with 100 Colosseum walls, but just not enough). I was wondering if you could make one with 256 Walls (interchangeable), 256 blocks (interchangeable) and 100 tin cups? The map I downloaded had a leftover budget of 8000.

I feel like this will be useful for many various maps, creating diverse, forerunner or natural, layouts. There should be enough stock natural rocks to create rocky areas. The rest of the budget should be plenty enough to cover proper weapon placement and full amounts of vehicles. The need for decorative pieces is usually low enough anyways. Please and Thank you.

Oh, and I realize the sharing problems with Bungie bidding a due to halo's file sharing. I suggest an alternative to you saving it to your own hard drive, then possibly inviting me to a quick forge match (wouldn't last more than 30 seconds) so that after we quit, I can download from the temporary history. I know its more of a pain than file sharing, but there kind of isn't an option, and I would like to be able to get more out of forge (in terms of competitive maps) since the limits are creating some stale feelings in competitive maps on forge world (in my opinion, but mini-games are fantastic to play, and fun to make).

I hope you reply, as I've noticed this thread is getting a little dead after the file-sharing happened (or maybe something else entirely).

Once again, thank you for your service to the forging community.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
mostly because the top modders got so many requests in that it just became dead, devoting time and effort must get cumbersome after a while. id expect it to pick back up once halo 4 comes out

S

SoundShockPrime

Reaction score
Sin$
mostly because the top modders got so many requests in that it just became dead, devoting time and effort must get cumbersome after a while. id expect it to pick back up once halo 4 comes out
I understand completely. Unfortunately, I was hoping to fully accomplish my goals with forge for Reach before Halo 4 comes out.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i get that completly, but new goals always come up.

A

AaronDivine

Reaction score
Sin$
I would appreciate it if some one could mod or glitch me a map I,ll tell you what I need if you agree to help me buy modding or glitching me a map.

I

iTz RiCh 850

Reaction score
Sin$
This was originally a message for Lord Zedd, but he did not reply so I made this public...
If someone could make these for me I would really appreciate... These are the last 3 maps I would need that I can think of...

I have 3 map requests, I asked for various maps a while ago, anyway please make these!

Map 1: Mountain/ Canyon/ Race track builds/ Pre terriforming...
256 Seastack Rocks, 256 Coliseum Walls

Map 2: Lava/ Volcano/ Elevators
256 1 way shield 4s, 256 Seastack Rocks

Map 3: Mountains with decorative detail
256 Decorative, 256 Seastack Rocks

Item limit is 651...

PLEASE MAKE THESE I REMEMBER U SAID A WHILE BACK THAT YOU WOULD NOT MAKE ANYMORE BUT THESE WILL BE THE BEST MAPS FOR MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING! Thank You.

I also have the "Hank Hill" map that I modified and placed each individual coil to a grid square... I would like to send you that map so you could mod 256 Walls onto it to make an exploding race track/mine field type map... Please respond or help me get these maps made by someone else if you can no longer thanks again.

If anyone can make these please do I would really appreciate it!

Top Bottom
Login
Register