• Start date
  • Views 1,844
Ro0ti

Ro0ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Introduction
So with a little time i got XRPC's to work in vb.net. I did this because its something different, and yes it is working, This should make it extremely easy for new XRPC programmers to code their tools.

Video

Current Code
Code:
Imports XRPCLib
Imports XRPCPlusPlus
Imports XDevkit
Public Class Form1
  Dim Jtag As New XRPC()
  Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
  Jtag.Connect()
  If Jtag.activeConnection Then
  MsgBox("Connected!")
  Else
  MsgBox("Unable To Connect")
  End If
  End Sub

'HF: Shoot

Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
  If Jtag.activeConnection Then
  Jtag.Notify(XRPC.XNotiyLogo.FLASHING_DOUBLE_SIDED_HAMMER, "Created By Shoot")
  Else
  MsgBox("You need to connect first")
  End If
  End Sub
End Class

In the current code you will see there is another button, i just added a poke xNotify to the project

Download Test Project : Virus Scan

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
No replies, that saddens me, i spent a long time on this.
It's good for a start, keep working on your program and explore the possibilities of moving towards a more suited language, such as C#/C++.

DaVibezVirus

DaVibezVirus

Da REAL Vibez © V13ES-YT ®™EST! 2014=17150 + 17559
Reaction score
Sin$
It caught my eye for sure. Would love to learn something new. Ty kindly.for.this

Oda

Oda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XRPC programmers? Jesus christ, you noobs reference a simple RPC library like its a whole new programming language. Anyone who actually knows VB.NET/C# wouldn't have to read stupid threads like this because using a library is common knowledge, if you do not know how to import a library and use it, I advise deleting every compiler from your PC and spending the week end learning the basics.

WildeThing

WildeThing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XRPC programmers? Jesus christ, you noobs reference a simple RPC library like its a whole new programming language. Anyone who actually knows VB.NET/C# wouldn't have to read stupid threads like this because using a library is common knowledge, if you do not know how to import a library and use it, I advise deleting every compiler from your PC and spending the week end learning the basics.
Lol, XRPC itself looks terribly implemented.

Top Bottom
Login
Register