Madden 25 UT

Discussion in 'Madden Franchise' started by uHMaZiNg, Sep 27, 2013 with 8 replies and 979 views.

1. uHMaZiNg

uHMaZiNg Newbie

First how do people have 100k coins and able to sell so many is there a hex editor way or something willing to donate for that information also and one do trades on UT my team overall is at 91 and im looking for some trades -

I uHMaZe I

2. GoJETSGo

GoJETSGo Enthusiast

It's a pain typing on the console, but I believe you're the same one that messaged me asking me.

I snipe cards. Plain and simple. I played the game for about two or three weeks right before NHL came out and accumulated 840k in coins. I didn't buy a single pack. No lie (I have pic to prove it), I sniped a Calvin Johnson for 150 coins. I know how it sounds, but I have a pic to prove it. I have pics to prove some of my other snipes as well (off the top of my head: Shermans for under 5k, Revis's for 20k and less, Willis for under 10k etc...)

Now, are you going to find these steals all the time? No. I've probably spent about two hours plus every time I went card hunting and sometimes came away with nothing. The Calvin is obviously something that is extremely rare because it's someone's mistake. However, you can find these other players for cheap if you're lucky enough to be there when they pop up.

A lot of people do this, it's nothing new. I saw a Sherman for 150 once and someone bought it before me.

3. uHMaZiNg

uHMaZiNg Newbie

Okay thanks.

4. ProfessorX

ProfessorX Enthusiast

Lies...

5. uHMaZiNg

uHMaZiNg Newbie

Nope GoJETSGO is 1000% honest and correct so ProfessorX stfu

6. ProfessorX

ProfessorX Enthusiast

Okay.... I'm one step away from getting banned, so I'll say this as delicately as possible...

Carefully remove Jet's penile organ from your oral orifice. He's a liar, and you're acting as if you're his homosexual partner right now...

Whew... that was hard for me.. (pause)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2013 ---
    And mods when you ban me, please ban him as well... He flamed me first..

7. GoJETSGo

GoJETSGo Enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for making me waste my time trying to prove myself to a troll. Those are just two of many, many more which I will not waste my time posting others.

8. vap0r

vap0r Newbie

MUT is a waste this year its just a money grab for EA, if you want to waste your life spending hours every day sniping the auction house, sobeit enjoy having no life

9. CoogiMane

CoogiMane Newbie

GoJetsGo is right. I make my money by sniping the AH aswell. Right now I have over 800k coins i'm trying to sell for 15$ per 100k.

other ways to get coins is MSP. but it's alot cheaper to buy coins as you get ****** packs more then half the time. I've had over a mill and i've legit only bought one pack with MSP. and it sucked