What's new

Solved Mac VPN

Drubj

Drubj

DarthMaul greatest SithLord
Reaction score
Sin$
What is a a very reliable private/secure VPN for Mac? Free or not. Hopefully not too expensive :smile:

Operating System
  1. Mac OS
Zozuh

Zozuh

Favor for a Favor
Reaction score
Sin$
What is a a very reliable private/secure VPN for Mac? Free or not. Hopefully not too expensive :smile:
I use popcorn time's VPN :biggrin: It's easy, fast and 100% reliable!! $1 for the first month, and I'm sure you can just keep repeating that $1

Statesman

Statesman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did I literally hear someone say hide my arse is the most recommended....
That's garbage... HMA is nowhere near the top it's just so mainstream people think it's actually good.
And yes HMA does support Apple so I don't know what the user above is talking about

Chris7S

Chris7S

Nerd by definition, programmer by trade
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would personally recommend EarthVPN. They have OS X, Linux and Windows support. They also have a nice variety of server locations at very high, reliable speeds.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I use Private Internet Access. The cost may be a bit high for some, but you can always share it between friends. The price fluctuates depending on sales. You can use it on up to five devices at the same time including mobile devices. If the cost seems a bit high, find a couple friends to split it with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register