• Thread starter Joker
  • Start date
  • Views 515
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so it has been a long time since I have played GTA IV (TBOGT) and I started playing it a few minutes ago and I realized that I deleted the "modded" one that was on my jtag and replaced it for a clean one, I got Major Distribution v7, Can I use it offline? and also I had a common that I used since day 1 of ISO modding online, I don't know who made it or anything, all I can remember is that it had a nice drift tune for the sultan, sultan RS and the futo, some other cars and the bobcat flew, Does anyone have this or know who made it? It didn't have any of that silly "Glitter" stuff or anything, it was just the cars and the run way planes were removed?

Thanks for looking!

- J o k e r

o M A F 1 A o

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Sin$
Your common sounds like some kind of deadlyfish extention. If its from as long ago as you say it is, then it could have been derived from multiple times. I would say just look for something new. Those were the good days though.

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Your common sounds like some kind of deadlyfish extention. If its from as long ago as you say it is, then it could have been derived from multiple times. I would say just look for something new. Those were the good days though.
I had these back in good old XMC v4 believe it or not! Ahh the good old mods :')

Upvote 0
o M A F 1 A o

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Sin$
I had these back in good old XMC v4 believe it or not! Ahh the good old mods :')

Yeah XMC V4 with Evades V3 was a classic combo. We have released XMC V6 though. 10x better. Also i remember us having a few bugs in V4 lol.

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah XMC V4 with Evades V3 was a classic combo. We have released XMC V6 though. 10x better. Also i remember us having a few bugs in V4 lol.
I had these back when I just wanted to "mod" aha Im pretty sure these were about a year old when I got them :tongue:

Upvote 0
J

James wickham85

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you open the mjd menus? I have mdj v7 for both gta4 and tbogt and I don't know how to open the menus! please all help us out here....

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register