Load 'n' Pop save question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by QuothTheRaven, Aug 23, 2010 with 2 replies and 2,158 views.

1. QuothTheRaven

QuothTheRaven Enthusiast

(Last question thread, I swear!)

I have a question about those Load n Pop saves, that instantly pop all 1000/200/whatever gamerscore for a game.

I have some XBLA games I want to finish off such as Coffeetime Crosswords (horrible waste of MS points), Fable 2 Pub Games, and a few others that I've forgotten the names of.

I realize that using the Load n Pop saves while online is very risky and would most likely lead to me being banned from XBL, which I don't want (3 years of XBL + games + controller replacements + new console after old one RROD'd + MS points = alot of money spent).

But let's say I go offline, or better yet, wait until my XBOX Live runs out. Would it be 100% safe to use Load 'n' Pop saves to instantly beat those XBLA games? I'd of course only use 1 LnP save every like, 2 or 3 days, to make it looks like I actually beat them.

That leads me to my question:

If you earn an achievement while offline, it doesn't record the date/time you unlocked it. I know that. But does Microsoft have a way of checking the date/time of your Offline achievements?

If so, this means that my idea of waiting until my XBOX Live runs out, then using Load n Pop achievements while signed into my Gamertag, but offline, would not work.

Answers/comments would be greatly appreciated :)
  2. iLegend

iLegend Call of Duty and Halo: Reach Diet Retired

Microsoft can not detect when achievements were unlocked offline, because you can set it to your choice.
  3. QuothTheRaven

QuothTheRaven Enthusiast

Ahh, so if I was to wait until my XBOX Live ran out, then did 1 load and pop save every 3 days, they wouldn't have any way of looking into the achievements internally to see when they were unlocked while I was offline, and see that I popped an entire XBLA's games worth of achievements in one day.

And if you're suggesting that I can add my own timestamp to an achievement:

A ) I don't know how to do that
    B ) I wouldn't want to anyway because I believe if Microsoft looked into my fake-timestamped achievement, they'd see it didn't match the actual timestamp, and I'd get banned.

I'm trying to avoid getting banned for modding at all costs, so I'm being smart about how I use modded save games, or I only use legit order savegames for actual XBOX games (and even then I wait awhile before using the next legit order save to pop the next achievo in a game, to make it look like I'm not cheating)