1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

List of / How to Unlock Titles and Emblems in MW3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' started by iJeph, Nov 16, 2011 with 4 replies and 73,343 views.

1. iJeph

iJeph Contributor

2. mooneasteregg

mooneasteregg Enthusiast

thank you but i'm still not impressed with these titles and emblems in this game :( oh well the games fun at least
  3. SiK SHoTSx

SiK SHoTSx Getting There

Does anybody know if you have to buy an elite membership to get this title? I have it but I never bought elite and in that site it says it's an Elite Premium title. http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/c/cd/Iw5_cardtitle_elite_11.png
  4. A2K DeerLick AD

A2K DeerLick AD Newbie

Titles and Emblems seem repetitive of the last game. Nothing that really separates itself or makes them stand out.
  5. MickIsSick

MickIsSick Sex, drugs & rock n' roll