What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Hardware Mods LIQUID COOLING parts?

• Thread starter iFAQNOWNDULOL
  • Start date
  • Views 712

best liquid cooling method ?

• internal

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • external

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
iFAQNOWNDULOL

iFAQNOWNDULOL

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i have just got a jasper elite model phat 360

i am about to install the cr4 xl from xecuter once it drops this month hopefully lol

i also plan to watercool it but i am from new zealand and parts are next to impossible to get a great prices here i am hunting out a radiator thats small enough to fit in the fan vent of the case behind the wind tunnel (where all the little holes are on the back of the case) also a pump and res that can be mounted inside the case i plan to use the xs-pc water block for this build its my first build on xbox i have done a few pc's in my time but not something this small lol not alot of room any help would be great guys thanks

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Water cooling a 360 is pretty useless, especially a jasper they stay pretty cool for the most part, if you really want to once you RGH it just use dashlaunch to turn the fans up or install the 12v fan mod.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper's will not overheat, therefore you would be wasting money trying to purchase water cooling parts. If you are worried about overheating, install a 12V fan mod or go into Dashlaunch or FreeStyleDash and change the fan settings to 100%.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah man, you dont need water cooling.. thats good for PC not xbox :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register