Discussion **LightsOut V2** (insane)

• Thread starter xAcoolMoFox
  • Start date
  • Views 967
X

xAcoolMoFox

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS NOT MINE EVERYTHING BELOW WAS COPIED FROM ANOTHER HALO SITE ALL CREDIT GOES TO XRATEDMODZ AND XBRXP3RF3CTI0N---------------------------------- Ok well its here LightOut V2, this is alittle diffrent from V1 all new spawns, new weapons added,and UNDER THE MAP LEVEL!! my friend showed me how to add a level underneith the map so i did it and it turned out GREAT! theres afew weapons on the under level along with some grenades and a man cannon, and this took me along time but the map is 100% SPAWN KILL PROOF! no spawn killing will happen on this map!, only thing that i didnt get around to is edting objective games sorry, this is pretty much a FFA and Team Slayer map only, theres new scenery added and i tried to make it close to V1 but with better effects,and better features and that was one of the reasons for the under the map bonus level!, afew things are still the same such as the spartan laser is still hidden in the same spot but i made it alot more see-able cause NOBODY could find it from V1, the sniper rifle is now above the lift on a platform and only way to get it is to get a deployable grav lift, the halo2 suicide room is alittle more safe then usual but still prolly not the best spot to hide, halo2 green room is redone and is now the NEW suicide room, and theres more stuff on the map you will have to download to see
smiley2.gif
ENJOY!!
30861243-Full.jpg

30861387-Full.jpg

30861497-Full.jpg

30861615-Full.jpg

30861658-Full.jpg

30861724-Full.jpg

30861817-Full.jpg

30861872-Full.jpg

30862012-Full.jpg

30863106-Full.jpg

CREDITS
me (making the map)
matt (helped me build the under map level)
KHAOTICxSHOTTY (for messing up the map afew times and i had to redo it
laugh.gif
)
Bungie (making halo3
laugh.gif
)

download
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=19795657

S

Shadow LAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus H christ I love how the images distort the forum and how they are 3x bigger then my monitor.

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow LAG said:
Jesus H christ I love how the images distort the forum and how they are 3x bigger then my monitor.
Jesus's middle name started with an H?:huh:

Anyways....
I can't truly say I like this map, but he atleast made the lower levels relatively flat. For Slayer I give it a 6.5/10 but remember, I am a very harsh critic.

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
xAcoolMoFox said:
THIS IS NOT MINE EVERYTHING BELOW WAS COPIED FROM ANOTHER HALO SITE ALL CREDIT GOES TO XRATEDMODZ AND XBRXP3RF3CTI0N----------------------------------

CREDITS
me (making the map)
matt (helped me build the under map level)
KHAOTICxSHOTTY (for messing up the map afew times and i had to redo it
laugh.gif
)
Bungie (making halo3
laugh.gif
)

download
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=19795657

um yea so who made it?

S

Scandog23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, i liked it, but i gotta be honest, i liked v.1 better... more flexibility. throw in a couple soccer balls to beat around or something...

I

IxIAsian KidIxI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like a fun map but holy crap my eyes are about to fall out of my head.

Top Bottom
Login
Register