1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Xbox 360 License Transfer glitch (microsoft have caught on)

Discussion in 'MW3 Glitches' started by Cpt Charisma, Jun 8, 2012 with 38 replies and 7,716 views.

1. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

My Friend has told me that he has recieved a message from his friend who is a Xbox ambassodor (if thats how its spelt lol) that microsoft are investigating the little glitch to get your friends dlc. So anyone who is still doing this poses a big risk of getting found out and banned from xbox live and their market place. Just putting this out there so people know that microsoft know whats going on. if this is in the wrong section then please can a mod move thius so this is easily seen. Thanks
  2. Swift

Swift kick in the sac Premium

I don't think so.

How can they tell?
  3. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

i have only been told this by a friend andf i trust him, if all you dont want to listen keep going on with it, if you all get banned its your fault, i warned you.
  4. Swift

I wasn't doubting it altogether. I'm just wondering how they would even discover that.
  5. Aarongdl

Aarongdl Enthusiast

Does no one remember the nonjtag glitch forever ago? It got tons of people banned.
  6. Diamond

Diamond Keep On Shining

It's impossible to get banned for doing this, since every download you make with this glitch adds your profile's license to the piece of DLC.
  7. Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha Proud Otaku

your right. plus this dlc that we download. is free :P it shows up free. so how would they be able to tell.
    T Swift and Liked like this.
  8. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

im here to inform you guys that microsoft have said they know.
  9. Aarongdl

Aarongdl Enthusiast

They can tell how many times 1 profile has signed into different consoles all over the world. People thought the last non-jtag glitch was impossible to get caught but it is. It'll either be a console/profile ban.
  10. The Mexinerd

The Mexinerd Future Aerospace Engineer Premium

What was the last non-jtag glitch?
  11. Aarongdl

Aarongdl Enthusiast

It was before or around the kinect dashboard, but you could do this to GoD, Arcade, pretty much anything downloadable. You downloaded the GoD game and its matching profile, signed in, started up the game, then switched to your profile. Then tons of people got banned.
  12. Swift

That is detectable.

This isn't.

A majority of the time this is done on ONE console.. Not all over the world.

I used it on my two other accounts... But I deserve to. They're what I payed for.
    Liked likes this.
  13. Aarongdl

Aarongdl Enthusiast

Alright go on and do it. Just check my tutorial on 360iso about getting your gold back after a ban. Its stickied over there, usrname nfail.
  14. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

All i have been told is that microsoft have caught on to the Tansfer glitch and are looking into stopping it from happening again. im not too sure how but thats what ive been told. debate and argue all you want but in the end this may be true or it may not be, im just putting this out there so you guys know. you never know with this stuff, there maybe a way to tell how its been done. unless you work for microsoft then we dont actually know.
  15. Futile

Futile Contributor

I always though Ambassadors were to do with the forum, they don't actually have any power and the majority don't even have any contact with Microsoft.
    T Swift likes this.
  16. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

They get informed with what is going on, glitches and stuff coz they can report people for doing these in games online, if they didnt have contact with Microsoft then why call them Ambassadors of Xbox, they would be like me and you, not knowing what the hell is going on thus being useless and a waste of resources.
  17. Flash

Flash Getting There

what Futile said.
    how does your friend know that? xbox ambassador is just a normal player that helps out people. They are not part of microsoft.
  18. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

Read above comment, this reply is invalid.
  19. Aarongdl

Aarongdl Enthusiast

Lol I'm an ambassador and dont get informed of anything.. -.-
  20. Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma Enthusiast

Anyone can say that, if your trying to flame on me or anyone for that matter, proof or GTFO my thread.
    royoboyo007 likes this.