This guy Rated Xenon gave out free 50 lobby

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I am a little I'm interested if you could do this for my Account jester, I'll Pay. I'm a 34 and have 3000 Played games 612 XP, so yeah....

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I am a little I'm interested if you could do this for my Account jester, I'll Pay. I'm a 34 and have 3000 Played games 612 XP, so yeah....

As of now, I'm sure it would be a lot cheaper for you to pay for boosting than to have jester mod your rank with a online jtag lol.

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that's f***ed up. Everything we've worked for LEGITIMATELY on HaloCharts is now gone.
YOU are the c0ck, Jester. YOU.
Plus, you act like you know everything. You didn't do s***. You put the modified xex on your JTAG and started it up, then had to invite people better than you to win at level 1. LOL. GTFO.

Then, you tried looking like a badass at HF by flaming every person you possibly could. Your egocentric attitude is becoming ridiculous.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
I too would be interested, if the price is reasonable..
Jester i dont have aim, do you have msn or should i just pm you?
i'd like to know more about it if you wouldn't mind pm'ing me? e.g does it make you a 50 in a certain playlist or does it just make your highest skill say 50? :S

i'm a 45 with 800xp + 1200 games play :wink:

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that's f***ed up. Everything we've worked for LEGITIMATELY on HaloCharts is now gone.
YOU are the c0ck, Jester. YOU.
Plus, you act like you know everything. You didn't do s***. You put the modified xex on your JTAG and started it up, then had to invite people better than you to win at level 1. LOL. GTFO.

Then, you tried looking like a badass at HF by flaming every person you possibly could. Your egocentric attitude is becoming ridiculous.
Actually, you are the ****. You posted on HF like you knew precisely who was doing what, and how. You claimed .map modding was just around the corner. You are continuing to act like that here, and it's not going to fly. Sorry, you lose, you are wrong, goodbye.

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Care to help me out :_D
I'll surrender my love and companionship :smile:

Call Me Z

Call Me Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jester, can you do this to show a 50 in the playlist ?
Something like a quick level up hack ?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Please don't realease this, I am BEGGING you. Don't ruin this game with f***ing leechers asking for a 50 just like leechers asking for a 10th lobby, i'm BEGGING you!

I'm going to make myself feel better by saying there's no hack they probably quit out a lot. You know? Negative XP? If you get enough kills before quitting it levels you up without having the game in your record

Ok you guys make this so much more difficult then it needs to be. Correct me if I'm wrong jester or sm etc on this:

Unknown v2 -uses ppc to hack certain things. In this case he did
Detox -Had NOTHING to do with this hack
Supermodder -Thought of the idea and told Unknown about it
Jester -Tested the hack after Unknown v2 made it

This WAS done on a jtag that did go online. Hopefully that clears some things up

Do you have proof of it?

Edit:
Also jester has a video cap card, he could have recorded the 1 game it took and shown how it got him to his 50 to show to everyone but didn't. Not even a screenshot like with Halo Reach, so I think it was done via quitting out.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit:
Also jester has a video cap card, he could have recorded the 1 game it took and shown how it got him to his 50 to show to everyone but didn't. Not even a screenshot like with Halo Reach, so I think it was done via quitting out.
Wow, you're on a roll today! Did you know that if you get a 50 via quitting out, all of those games still show up on bungie.net? It's true!

Don't you feel silly calling me, unknown, and supermodder liars?

R

Rob

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, you're on a roll today! Did you know that if you get a 50 via quitting out, all of those games still show up on bungie.net? It's true!

I am sorry but I cant really understand what your saying there. but correct me if i am wrong because i haven't gone through all the pages in this thread, Your saying you did it? (dun go setting meh on fire for this, :smile: )

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't recall a post from one of you saying its modded via jtag, just random kids posting that, and supermodder911 saying it was his idea. Don't remember saying your liars either, I actually was attempting to show you support lately, but you seem to remain thick headed...

BoneZ

BoneZ

#REGULATORS
Premium
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
im loling at everyone b****ing saying halo takes skill.
halo 3 takes little to no skill at all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register