• Thread starter Mr Hahn
  • Start date
  • Views 7,904
M

Mr Hahn

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey im new here so go easy eh lol!

Anybody know how to use the Kingdom Under Fire Mod Tool its not lettin me add enhancements to weapons or armor really annoying me lol!

Or, as anybody got any spare Lienhart Armor and Weapons they would be willing to give me?

Appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

Gelatin

Anarchist Hick

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Modding Tut

Few things for the ones just beginning modding first:
You will need Xport360 or Xplorer360 to extract files from harddrive or memory card
You will need a Hex Editor program; I used Hex Editor Neo 4.85
You will need a Con Resigner; I used CONcept (Do not use hash block calculator)
I shouldn't have to tell anyone they need a transfer cable

1. Go ahead and open your xport360
2. Choose the device you want
3. Go into Content
4. Go into your profile
5. Open KUF: Circle Of Doom(424507D1)
6. Extract the file to your desktop or specified folder of your choosing
7. Open your Hex Editor
8. Search for ASCII string PLRDATA
PLRDATA.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/1.jpg
9. 16 Bytes after the second "A" in DATA which means the start of the next row if your using the same hex editor is your level information. It consists of 8 bytes but really you only need two because when you change your character level information everyone else will not know what your level is past 255. To change your level information change the last two bytes to "FF" for level 255.
Level.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/2.jpg
10. The next 8 bytes after your character level information is your experience earned so far for that character. Change those 8 bytes to "7FFFFFFF" if you want even though you can't go past level 120 and if you change you level past 120 it won't level up no matter what experience you have earned.
Expearned.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/3.jpg
11. The next 8 bytes after that are your attribute points. Change these to "7FFFFFFF" to have lots of attribute points to distribute to luck, sp, and hp. I am not sure if this number is too high to this game it may end up negative since the highest your attack on a weapon can be is 2141483647 which is 7fa4727f in hex. If you want to play it safe change them to "0FFFFFFF"
AP.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/4.jpg
12. The next 8 bytes after your attribute information is your HP information however, it is not in simple hex coding so "7fa4727f" is not the correct value to enter. Instead the max that you want to put is "4f 00 00 00", any higher and you will get some crazy numbers
HP.jpg

13. The next 8 bytes is your SP which is right after your HP. It is also in weird coding so you need to change the value to the same that you would for HP.
SP.jpg

14. 12 bytes after you attribute information or directly below it if you use the same hex editor is your luck information. your luck information consists of 8 bytes and you can change it to "7FFFFFFF".
Luck.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/5.jpg
15. If you want to change your amount of playing time information, it is right after luck and consists of 8 bytes but I didn't do it.

16. Next up is the amount of gold that character has. After the large group of FFFFF.... there is a break and then a small amount of FFFFF.... at the beginning of the break is your gold information for that character and it consists of 8 bytes. Your gold can only go so high until it goes negative and the max you can have is 7fa4727f in hex.
Gold.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/6.jpg
17. Now the weapon modifications are a little tricky so it helps if you have them named and their enhancements all at 25. I do not know the order of which is which item but i just changed all the enhancements. First search for the name of the creator of the item in ASCII string
LocatingWeapon.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/7.jpg
18. Right before that name if a few sets of FFFF and right above those FFFF's is the information your looking for. You will see a couple of 00000019 sets which occur every other time in each set of 8 bytes as long as the enhancement is level 25. There may be 4,3,2, or 1 set depending on how many enhancements you have at level 25 on that item. Change the "19" in each set of 8 bytes to "FF" to make that enhancement level 255. You might be able to make it larger but I'm not sure.
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss200/bemig/8.jpg
Enhancementslots.jpg

19. If you want to change the number of potions in a stack you need to know how much is in it then convert that number to hex and search for that specific hex which will consist of 8 bytes. change that to "FFFFFFFF" to make the stack
-1 which means it is unlimited.

20. You will have to repeat steps 8-16 for each character, 17-18 for each weapon or armour/ring, and 19 for each stack of potion.

21. Once you are done save the file
22. Open up your CONcept or Modio works fine but not hash block calculator
23. Select the file on your desktop and rehash/resign
24. Once done move it back into your harddrive on xport360 and if you want make a backup of the old file just in case.

UPDATE FOR ITEMS:
Any armor, weapon, accessory, and potion/etc has its own unique information in this specfic order.

Each part of the information of the item is in 8 byte increments
(The Lists for weapon type, enchantment/spells/abilities, enhancements follows)
Item Type(kendal's shield, celine's bow, regnier's sword, ring, necklace, etc)
Item Quality(Each item has six qualities going from 00 to 05, 05 being the best)
Times Synthesized(If the item has been synthesized 100 times then you see 64)
**The next three sets of 8 bytes are unknown as of now**
SP required to equip(set the value to all 0's or "3f 80 00 00" for 1)
HP added by item(set value to "4f 00 00 00", it will not matter if you set it higher)
SP recovery(set value to whatever you want "4f 00 00 00" is what I use)
SP consumed(set value to all 0's or leave it alone really)
HP consumed(set value to all 0's
enhancement slots(change last two bytes to 06 for best results no higher)
enhancement slots in use(depends on how many enhancements you want on item, however, this number can not be higher than previous number)
first enhancement(this could be any enhancement code)
level of first enhancement(if it is level 25 then you see 19 in hex, change value to whatever you want, follow earlier tut to understand levels better)
second enhancement
second enhancement level
third enhancement
third enhancement level
fourth enhancement
fourth enhancement level
fifth enhancement
fifth enhancement level
sixth enhancement
sixth enhancement level
The next 13 sets of 8 bytes are unknown information sets so skip them
This set of 8 is for weapons only, for it is the attack information(change the value to "4f 00 00 00" for best results.
After attack is your enchanment/spell information on the item(this means if weapon has enchantment or you put enchantment on it you can change the value to any spell code in the list)
The next set of 8 bytes is unknown
This set is for stacks of items only for it is the amount in the stack. Change it to "FFFFFFFF" to make stack infinite.
After that is the name on the weapon as in who it is made by.(this information is more than 8 bytes long it is 32 bytes long which means the next 4 sets of 8 bytes. You can change this to whatever you want by typing in the right portion of your editor and not directly in the hex. If a previous name is to be changed to something shorter what is left over must be changed to "00" directly in the hex, which makes it appear as a period on the right. You must do this for each letter or number following the name you changed it to)
After that is your next item information or something else. There is usually about 32 bytes or 4 sets of 8 bytes between items of only 0's.

All I know how to change for the equipped spells is on your B and RT buttons. This information is after your gold information and before any item information. When you know what codes you are looking for your spells they are pretty easy to spot. This means you have to know which character you are looking at and what spells that character currently has.

Here are all the lists:

ENHANCEMENTS: by JJ03(* means secret enhancement)
01=Growth
02=profit
03=*steady aim
04=piercing
05=puncture
06=excavation
07=healing
08=power
09=hope
0a=rampage
0b=multi-fire
0c=bloodlust
0d=chance
0e=tackle
0f=soul-link
10=attraction
11=counterattack
12=defense
13=insurance
14=*analysis
15=fortitude
16=*Parry
17=*Trust
18=detection
19=connection
1a=chain-fire
1b=greed
1c=guidance
1d=willpower
1e=reaping
1f=rupture
20=hatred
21=wisdom
22=concentration
23=extortion
24=*iron will
25=fortune
26=reflection
27=enchantment
28=deflection
29=prudence
2a=collaboration
2b=flight
2c=tremor
2d=absorption
2e=*Sacrifice
2f=life-tap
30=flame
31=frost
32=lightning
33=venom
34=illumination
35=darkness
36=stone
37=fatality
38=confusion
39=fear
3a=rage
3b=fatigue
3c=silence
3d=blast
3e=*push
3f=pull
40=bash
41=slash
42=thrust

ENCHANTMENTS: by JJ03
01=Bleed
02=Needle
03=Demonic Hand
04=Dash
05=Clap
06=Chain Lightning
07=Magic Shot
08=Sand Throw
09=Mirror of Abyss
0a=Cherub Statue
0b=Mirror of Paradise
0c=Icicle
0d=Weep
0e=Web
0f=Chilling Touch
10=Fireball
11=Punch
12=Poison Needle
13=Explosion
14=Drill
15=Mighty Sword
16=Snow Bat
17=Magma
18=Flesh Spear
19=Power of Love #1
1a=Power of Love #2
1b=Silence
1c=Thorn
1d=Ice Sword
1e=Golem Heart
1f=Allure
20=Explosive Flesh Spear
21=Invisibility
22=Self Destruction
23=Self Injury
24=Leap
25=Angel Statue
26=Freezing your Xbox 360(Don't do this one)
27=Kaliedoflamma
28=Freezing your Xbox 360
29=Timber
2a=Draw
2b=Vampire Bat
2c=Heal
2d=Freezing your Xbox 360
2e=Archangel Statue
2f=Landslide
30=Iron Timber
31=Petrifying Breath
32=Null
33=Bless
34=Dark Mist
35=Meteor
36=Thor's Hammer
37=Vine
38=Blizzard

ITEM TYPES: by ReticentDemise
Regnier
Sword-0a
Claw-0b
Whip-0c
Cannon-0d
TwinBlade-0e
Armor-72

Lienhart
Dual Katana-28
Katana-29
Ran-2a
Shuriken-2b
ChainSickle-2c
Armor-90

Curian
Sword-32
Axe-33
Spear-34
Shield-35
Bow-36
Armor-98

Duane
Whip-1e
Mace-1f
GunSword-20
Pistol-21
ChainGun-22
Armor-87

Celine
Bow-14
Rapier-15
Dagger-16
ThrowingKnives-17
Sling-18
Armor-7b

Kendal
Mace-00
Warhammer-01
Shield-02
Small Bow-03
Large Bow-04
Armor-67

Accessories
ring-cb
necklace-c9
earrings-ca
circlet-c8
bracelet-cc

ITEM STACK CODES: by JJ03
small red-fa
medium red-fb
large red-fc
white-fd
holy water-fe
antidote-ff
softener-0100
antistatic-0101
ice water-0102
cyan-0103
panacea-0104
yellow-0105
grey-0106
orange-0107
blue-0108
moonstone of waxing-0109
moonstone of waning-010a
defibrillators-010b
seed of harmony-010c
bud of harmony-010d
flower of harmony-010e
message from the dark dimension-010f
gold-0110(yes you can make stack of gold, useless though)
fortune cookie-0111

**Special notice**, When it comes to making weapons you can not have the weapon be any sort of armor or item stack code, or accessory or you will freeze. So it must be a weapon. You can basically pick up anything now and make it into whatever you want. I picked up one orange potion and made it into a curian sword stack equipped on my left bumper, however I can not attack with it, so it is useless. The info for the item stack codes is in the same order as the weapons, however, since it does not have enhancements or any other information most of it is 0's. To find the stack follow what I said before about finding them and the type of stack is above the amount information. When you change your armor or rings into any stack item code, it will cause the host of whatever game you join to freeze, so really don't do this because it will get old fast. Otherwise, I feel almost everything has now been covered.

Converting decimal to hex using hex editor neo(for anyone who doesn't know)
In hex editor neo you will see a symbol next to find which is "Go to offset". click on that then type the decimal amount. Let's say you wanted to know what 25 in decimal is in hex(even though I already told you). Type in 25 the click decimal instead of hexdecimal right below that. Leave absolute offset as it is. Now look under where it says resulting offset. The stuff before the parentheses is the code you want to put in so it would say "00000019(25)". The stuff in the parentheses is the input information or what you typed. If you want to go the other way around click hexdecimal type in the code and it will show you the information.

I did this to make a complete tut of everything known when using a hex editor, once tool is complete then this will all be irrelevant really except you might need to know what the values you want to change are

X

x ViSiOnZ x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey im new here so go easy eh lol!

Anybody know how to use the Kingdom Under Fire Mod Tool its not lettin me add enhancements to weapons or armor really annoying me lol!

Or, as anybody got any spare Lienhart Armor and Weapons they would be willing to give me?

Appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!
Here Try This. :biggrin: KUF Mod Tool v4.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxy5uzm2g2q

Virus Scan Results:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=f127b9969f617689bf23fb2004e64ccec7a9d158cba2c1b18b3b7421fce352d6-1271363899
+Rep is Apprciated if this helps!

Here Try This. :biggrin: KUF Mod Tool v4.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxy5uzm2g2q

Virus Scan Results:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=f127b9969f617689bf23fb2004e64ccec7a9d158cba2c1b18b3b7421fce352d6-1271363899
+Rep is Apprciated if this helps!
Hey ill give you 5 Leinhart Armors And 10 Weapons :smile:

J

JJ03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey my old tut is still being used, that thing is pretty outdated, sure it gives you the essential info, but i didnt really understand the coding as well as i do now.

plus there are mod tools now that include almost everything, so hex editor is really pointless unless you are still trying to find out new ways to mod the save

Top Bottom
Login
Register