• Thread starter PunShii
  • Start date
  • Views 10,997
SlimRGH

SlimRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me? Does the USB need to be configured? Because when it is and i try to put the file in there, there isn't enough space :/

XeStorm

MrHoster

Smile today, tomorrow could be worse
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me? Does the USB need to be configured? Because when it is and i try to put the file in there, there isn't enough space :/
the reason why is because it must be congifed with the xbox... plug it into your computer and format it then put the files in it and try it

Drew20

Drew20

Reaction score
Sin$
When i put this in a plug-in on my hdd saved and restarted my xbox, the xbox froze when i rebooted on the xbox load screen and continues to. When i take the hdd out it will boot properly but when i put the hdd back in, same problem occurs now.... Plus i havent quiet managed to get my RGH online. If anyone can help and assist that'd be great.

SUFC

SUFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i put this in a plug-in on my hdd saved and restarted my xbox, the xbox froze when i rebooted on the xbox load screen and continues to. When i take the hdd out it will boot properly but when i put the hdd back in, same problem occurs now.... Plus i havent quiet managed to get my RGH online. If anyone can help and assist that'd be great.
This is really outdated, I think you just bricked your console.

Drew20

Drew20

Reaction score
Sin$
I know i didnt brick it. If anything id just format the hdd. It starts up fine w/out the hdd. Is there anyway to take the plug-in off without really having the hdd in the xbox? I use a WD Scorpio Blue HDD. I flashed it to work on a slim. So it can be connect to a computer idk. Any ideas?

SUFC

SUFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know i didnt brick it. If anything id just format the hdd. It starts up fine w/out the hdd. Is there anyway to take the plug-in off without really having the hdd in the xbox? I use a WD Scorpio Blue HDD. I flashed it to work on a slim. So it can be connect to a computer idk. Any ideas?
Try xbox Neighbourhood.

Top Bottom
Login
Register