Xbox 360 Jtag launch.ini help

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by Jetbibler, Apr 16, 2012 with 4 replies and 6,593 views.

?

Englisch

1. Nein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ya

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jetbibler

Jetbibler Enthusiast

Hi ladies and gentlemen of 7's, I am in possession of a falcon jtag with a modded fan. But, the problem is it gets constant over heating problems. When I launch fsd (free style dash) my fan goes to max speed (the way i want it) and after that for the rest of that gaming session the fan is just the speed I want it, but on reboot the fan speed is still low! I heard that I could use launch ini to load free style dash on boot,if anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be lovely, the reason I came to 7's was the overwhelming community support.

Dear moderators, if I'm in the wrong section could you point me in the right one? Thanx, you guys are wonderful sorry for my English I'm Deutch
  2. Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz Knowledge is power, Power is corruption Premium

Download newest dashlaunch for your dash kernel and put this in you launch.ini

[QuickLaunchButtons]
    Default = hdd:\FreeStyle\default.xex <<<< Make that the location of your fsd xex

[Plugins]

[Settings]
    nxemini = false
    pingpatch = true
    contpatch = false
    fatalfreeze = false
    safereboot = true
    fatalreboot = true
    regionspoof = false
    dvdexitdash = false
    xblaexitdash = false
    nosysexit = false
    noupdater = true
    debugout = false
    exchandler = true
    liveblock = true
    livestrong = false

After you have done that reinstall dashlaunch with the new ini
  3. Jetbibler

Jetbibler Enthusiast

Hey thanx a lot!!! I've seen you round this forums and love what you do. I will need a more noob friendly tutouriale. Is there any Way i can thank you?
  4. Jetbibler

Jetbibler Enthusiast

I've seen you around and love what you do for this forums, unfortunately I will need a more friendly tutoriale. Is there Any way I can thank you,
  5. Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz Knowledge is power, Power is corruption Premium

TUT i can't help you with but its easy i gave you the hardest info :)

And i cant ask but if you want to thank me click the like button under my post ;)
    Jetbibler likes this.