Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not quite sure but try setting XeNoN.xex as plugin 2. other than that if you have a new unshared kv and you are connected to the internet i don't know why it's not working for you... but you could try removing all the other plugins and play around with the options in dashlaunch, but i never had any problems with going online so i'm sry that i can't help you out more :/

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i just bought me RGH Corona not too long ago and still unable to go online with it. i bought xecheats and xenon files. but i don't get the xnotifys like everyone else. . can someone helo?

https://gyazo.com/0e16b4d23b2806f8010411f5388486b2

https://gyazo.com/06ce29cb99a621219fba47f9574afb97
Clear your cache and reboot.
I'm not quite sure but try setting XeNoN.xex as plugin 2. other than that if you have a new unshared kv and you are connected to the internet i don't know why it's not working for you... but you could try removing all the other plugins and play around with the options in dashlaunch, but i never had any problems with going online so i'm sry that i can't help you out more :/
Plugin order doesn't really matter.

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Clear your cache and reboot.

Plugin order doesn't really matter.
yeah i think your right, someone told me that xbdm has to be on 1st place and xenon on 2nd, as it worked for me i though the order would be important^^

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
so to clear the cache, i should go to xex menu and go to the cache folder?
you can but you can also just go to the system settings, then click on storage, then hover over your hdd and press y, then select clear system cache and the reboot...

Upvote 0
P

PanDuhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can but you can also just go to the system settings, then click on storage, then hover over your hdd and press y, then select clear system cache and the reboot...
So i did that and something still is wrong. My regular xbox hooks onto the internet just fine. i don't know why my rgh isn't as simple as everyone else's

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register