1. Stackable banners

Banners are no longer stackable, but instead ranked in order of styling priority. For instance, if you won one of the monthly competitions but also had Premium, only the Community Champion banner would be displayed. You will still remain in both usergroups, however. Hope that provides some clarification!

{JTAG} Fatal crash intercepted.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Xx WiLLo xX, May 24, 2012 with 3 replies and 6,974 views.

1. Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX Getting There

Hey guys,
    I have a few problems with my jtag at the moment. So pretty much i have to re-install everything to my console again because in the process of moving i lost the hard drives. Now i have a new hdd and i am trying to install xexmenu using a .iso, as i click play game to load xex menu then the sign in pop up flashes and i get stopped with a error message " Fatal Crash Intercepted " I'm not to sure what to do there are no files on the hdd to cause a crash.
    (Also tried putting xex menu on usb but no luck)
    Any help would be great as i have no idea what to do.
    Thanks.

2. Pro X Hotshot

Pro X Hotshot Enthusiast

Could you be installing it incorrectly?

3. Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX Getting There

Yes the files are in the right spot. I have a feeling its something to do with dashlaunch but i dont know how to change that without xex menu or freestyle.

4. Ells

Ells #yoloswag Retired

Rebuild your nand without dashlaunch mate.