1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

{JTAG} Fatal crash intercepted.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by willo 06, May 24, 2012 with 3 replies and 6,747 views.

1. willo 06

willo 06 Getting There

Hey guys,
    I have a few problems with my jtag at the moment. So pretty much i have to re-install everything to my console again because in the process of moving i lost the hard drives. Now i have a new hdd and i am trying to install xexmenu using a .iso, as i click play game to load xex menu then the sign in pop up flashes and i get stopped with a error message " Fatal Crash Intercepted " I'm not to sure what to do there are no files on the hdd to cause a crash.
    (Also tried putting xex menu on usb but no luck)
    Any help would be great as i have no idea what to do.
    Thanks.
  2. Pro X Hotshot

Pro X Hotshot Enthusiast

Could you be installing it incorrectly?
  3. willo 06

willo 06 Getting There

Yes the files are in the right spot. I have a feeling its something to do with dashlaunch but i dont know how to change that without xex menu or freestyle.
  4. Ells

Ells #yoloswag Retired

Rebuild your nand without dashlaunch mate.