• Thread starter DailyGlitcherHD
  • Start date
  • Views 2,889
DailyGlitcherHD

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I was wondering what is the code for XNotify on JRPC WITH CUSTOM ICONS. By default, it gives you flashing xbox console. The code for normal XNotfiy (JRPC) is:
Jtag.XNotify("");
The code for custom icons ON XRPC is:
Jtag.Notify(XRPC.XNotiyLogo.ACHIEVEMENT_UNLOCKED, "");
Thanks for any help :smile:

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You can find a list in the dll that you have referenced in vs.
In the solution explorer expend references, xrpc. Then in the object browser expand XRPCLib, then click on XRPC.XNotifyLogo.
xrpc_zps811c43eb.png

DailyGlitcherHD

DailyGlitcherHD

nσ flєх zσnє
Reaction score
Sin$
You can find a list in the dll that you have referenced in vs.
In the solution explorer expend references, xrpc. Then in the object browser expand XRPCLib, then click on XRPC.XNotifyLogo.
xrpc_zps811c43eb.png
I was talking about JRPC.. well anyways, I did what you told me and nope. No custom icons are available on JRPC :frown:

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think that's possible.
Have a look at the pic I posted above. You will see both are in the references list. I didn't find any issues using both, but that's not to say that there aren't any.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think that's possible.
You can reference both, just need to make sure you don't have conflicting declarations.
Hello. I was wondering what is the code for XNotify on JRPC WITH CUSTOM ICONS. By default, it gives you flashing xbox console. The code for normal XNotfiy (JRPC) is:
Jtag.XNotify("");
The code for custom icons ON XRPC is:
Jtag.Notify(XRPC.XNotiyLogo.ACHIEVEMENT_UNLOCKED, "");
Thanks for any help :smile:
I don't think JRPC has support for custom icons on the Notify. I'll let you know in a sec.

Edit: From the looks of it, doesn't look like it lets you use other icons. I would assume if you just change the XNotify function in JRPC according you could make it support custom icons :tongue:.

Last edited:
snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Have a look at the pic I posted above. You will see both are in the references list. I didn't find any issues using both, but that's not to say that there aren't any.
You can reference both, just need to make sure you don't have conflicting declarations.

I don't think JRPC has support for custom icons on the Notify. I'll let you know in a sec.
I thought he meant trying to use JRPC's XNotify with XRPC's Icons, my bad.

X

xCWxFluffy

Reaction score
Sin$
whats the code for a text one where there is a text bar where you enter your own text and
click enter

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the code for a text one where there is a text bar where you enter your own text and
click enter
Well it's simple if you know just a bit about c#. It goes like Console.XNoitfy(textBox1.Text);

Top Bottom
Login
Register