1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

Javascript to Remove Surveys!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming Center' started by oRushez, Jun 30, 2011 with 6 replies and 15,954 views.

1. dMDzn

dMDzn Member

Just copy and paste this in the Address bar and press enter when the survey appears ( Pretty long Code)

Code (Text):
    javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[url]http://survey-remover.com/[/url]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122));return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,B){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,B){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e0c99e066da8",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.******=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.init();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild.appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

4 people like this.
  2. xI PumfayHD Ix

xI PumfayHD Ix ❤✔ MLP FTW ! ✔❤

Nice Add I would Plus rep you but Ive used all of mine hmmm Looking at the code it case be decreased but whats the point lol it still works :) I have lots of Java codes to do multiple things if anyone ever needs any PM me :D
    xI Pumfay x Ix
  3. Vindicates

Vindicates Senior Member

Code (Text):

javascript:(function(){(function(){var z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var i=0;i<1;i++){var x=window["set"+z[i]]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+z[i]);if (window["clear"+z[i]]==undefined){if (typeof(ar)=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar);}window["clear"+z[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+z[i]];}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var bd="[url]http://survey-remover.com/[/url]";var gn=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var n="";for(var r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122));return n;};var sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var bl=[];var xc=[];for(var i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,B){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof(window[j])=="function"){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+sj[i]+"(){")!=-1)window[j]=function(a,B){};}}catch(e){}}var op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:"2.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"4e0c99e066da8",TO:setTimeout("alert(\"It appears that the host could not be reached :(\nPlease try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n\"+xjz.domain);",10000)};var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/";a.******=function(){xjz.surveyRemover=new xjz.SurveyRemover(xjz.version);xjz.surveyRemover.init();};document.documentElement.firstElementChild.appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();
    Code it
    1 person likes this.
  4. dMDzn

dMDzn Member

Thanks for shortening it down allot, How do you do it so I can edit the post for others?
  5. Treasure

Treasure HowManyLettersCanIFitInHereBeforeIRunOutOfSpace?50

Code (Text):
    [code]
    [/code]
    :lol:
  6. xI PumfayHD Ix

xI PumfayHD Ix ❤✔ MLP FTW ! ✔❤

Mis-Read Post .... Potatoes :)
    xI Pumfay x Ix
  7. z3r0s

z3r0s Newbie