What's new

Tools [JAVA] OffsetExtractor v0.1 - Extract offsets from other mod tools!

• Thread starter ObscureCoder
  • Start date
  • Views 1,665
ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool attempts to fetch offsets from other tools that mod Xbox 360 via XRPC, JRPC or even plain XBDM. This tool has been proven to work with a number of applications.

OffsetExtractor v0.1
Find offsets in other tools

OffsetExtractor tries to find offsets in other tools that can be used to exploit Xbox 360 games in real time. This is mainly for people who do not have IDA or a similar disassembler/decompiler. You simply load the .exe file into the program and it will automatically try and find offsets in the file.

Uie6kky.png

More screenshots:
B5knC7e.png

WxUg3tn.png

8SOnTIL.png

Virus scan (0/54 - completely clean):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...533934fdd756c2063e4b6a9b/analysis/1403160089/

Download (Windows, Mac, Linux):
https://www.mediafire.com/?hyby5whfe1egcj6

Notes:
This uses JavaFX for the GUI, so Java8 must be installed in order for this to run.
This does not give documented offsets (it will not tell you what each offset does).
This probably won't work for every tool.
If a tool is obfuscated, this won't work at all.

If you have any question or have trouble using the tool or even find bugs, please let me know by either posting below or PMing me :wink:

PS: Please don't expect this tool to work like magic, it's a test project.
ALSO THIS REQUIRES THE CHOSEN TOOL TO BE C# AND NOT OBFUSCATED.

S

Sketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... this is going to piss off a lot of the script kiddies.

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I thought this had a possibility of annoyance. I was gonna add in referenced strings too but I realized that there's no point since there's already tons of better tools that do this :tongue:

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a little pic of this working:
ZErsYXb.png

I still need to fix it finding irrelevant ldc.i4 operation values; basically, if any of the offsets end with 10* then it's not a valid game offset.
The pic above is of a simple XBL Gold Spoofer.
The left is the dotPeek decompile. As you can see, instead of getting the offsets in the code we get the uint. To the right is the OffsetExtractor which has found 3 offsets that correlate to these uint vals. The command prompt is just me converting the uints to bytes represented as hex (in Java it's longs to bytes as hex since there is no uint).

Thinking about trying to get the offsets and possibly even byte array data that is used in XRPC's SetMemory().

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how to use the tool?
You may as well not. If you wanna get gane offsets then just use a disassembler since you need a lot of Java 8 things installed for JavaFX (used for this tool's GUI) to work so there's really no point in it. Just use ildasm.exe and fin ldc.i4 and the 4 bytes after that in a tool's disassemble to CIL.

S

slyfuldragon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only those that are newbies enough to not Obfuscate their work. Even then, they can't get mad for having no security on their tools.

ObscureCoder

ObscureCoder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only those that are newbies enough to not Obfuscate their work. Even then, they can't get mad for having no security on their tools.
"Only those that are newbies enough to not Obfuscate their work." - pretty much defines 80% of the people who make XRPC tools for real time modding the Call of Duty series.

S

slyfuldragon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Only those that are newbies enough to not Obfuscate their work." - pretty much defines 80% of the people who make XRPC tools for real time modding the Call of Duty series.
Sucks for them, I can't speak for them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register