What's new

Question Jail break help

A

allie_jones922

Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to jail break iphone 4s on ios 9.3.1 ????

Operating System
  1. iOS
Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to jail break iphone 4s on ios 9.3.1 ????
No. The latest jailbreak was Pangu, and that was for iOS 9.1. You can't downgrade since that version isn't being signed, so basically if you are above 9.1 you are unable to jailbreak unless a tool or method is released.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
dam it is there away to downgrade my device n install jb??
Sadly no. Apple has a window after they release a new version of iOS where you can, but that window is closed. I would advise you to stay at 9.3.1, but honestly at this point it is up to you. But personally I'm sticking to 9.3.1 on my iPhone 6s.

S

Salty Meat Balls

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dam it is there away to downgrade my device n install jb??
as videogamedingus said, you can't downgrade as it isn't being signed anymore. 
also, as advice if you see websites claiming to have jailbroken it and ask for apps be downloaded to get it or surveys don't do it, it's a scam.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
will there b a released or a jail break for ios 9.3.1????????
I don't know. We have waited for a while, but for iOS 6.1 people waited for around 5 months for a tool to be released. Currently it has been about 131 days give or take. Anyone can guess at this point when a method will be released.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it is expected to be soon, but no official release date from the jailbreak team or developers.
Realistically you can't expect anything. Maybe this time around there will be no public release. Until we have someone reputable provide solid feasible proof, the answer is nobody knows.

Top Bottom
Login
Register