Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
RENDER--http://41.media.tumblr.com/88023a01089265db8d999460798f2ecf/tumblr_no8mbz1J0Z1sq2hl8o1_500.jpg

Main TEXT-- XERXES MODS (Greek style font) (3d look effect to it if possible like render)
Smaller TEXT-- Skype: XERXES MODS (whatever color and font you think looks best)

I want to use it for a profile picture, and a little bit different for a signature.

Please provide a proper render thank you.

Examples.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Ren...ChMIzI290YSExgIVxDOsCh2SMwAC&biw=1158&bih=609

Xerxes Mods

Xerxes Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I just want a profile picture and then maybe something a little different for a signature, you can choose the render. Just the same text. For the profile picture, I just want the main text, and for the Sig you can include the main text and Skype name. Thanks

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I just want a profile picture and then maybe something a little different for a signature, you can choose the render. Just the same text. For the profile picture, I just want the main text, and for the Sig you can include the main text and Skype name. Thanks

sig_request_by_solarglitch-d8wpha9.png

Xerxes Mods

Xerxes Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind adding my name in it? It looks amazing!

seanbeast

seanbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I make a different kind of request? I need a one profile picture that I can use for Instagram, Vine, YouTube, and Twitter. I want a different kind of theme, which is really why I am asking if you would do it.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I make a different kind of request? I need a one profile picture that I can use for Instagram, Vine, YouTube, and Twitter. I want a different kind of theme, which is really why I am asking if you would do it.

Give me a render, and what size you want the pic to be. I'll see what I can do. :smile:

seanbeast

seanbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, here it goes.
I want a picture that has GS in it. This stands for Gods Society. I'm a Christian and that is my username on just about everything. I want the G and S to overlap somehow. I want the background to be black and the letters to have a picture as its background. For that picture, I need something that represents love and compassion for others. Here is what i mean with the letters being a picture.
Giving_to_the_needy-1024x239.jpg

For the size, I want the picture to fit as my profile picture for YouTube, Instagram, Vine, and Twitter.
I can wait a while if you need some time to complete it.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, here it goes.
I want a picture that has GS in it. This stands for Gods Society. I'm a Christian and that is my username on just about everything. I want the G and S to overlap somehow. I want the background to be black and the letters to have a picture as its background. For that picture, I need something that represents love and compassion for others. Here is what i mean with the letters being a picture.
Giving_to_the_needy-1024x239.jpg

For the size, I want the picture to fit as my profile picture for YouTube, Instagram, Vine, and Twitter.
I can wait a while if you need some time to complete it.

I'm not going to do this. Because, I stopped making graphics for Social Networks. Also I only do sigs, and gifs. Sorry for the bad news. I would recommend going to other request threads if you want this done. Thanks for understanding.

seanbeast

seanbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not going to do this. Because, I stopped making graphics for Social Networks. Also I only do sigs, and gifs. Sorry for the bad news. I would recommend going to other request threads if you want this done. Thanks for understanding.
Do you know anyone who will?

XeJxrdan

XeJxrdan

☢Trusted Multi Cod and GTA V Hoster☢
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u make me a GFX with:
-XeJordan going across it
-White Backround
-Blue Letters
-And Gta v and BO2 recoveries

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u make me a GFX with:
-XeJordan going across it
-White Backround
-Blue Letters
-And Gta v and BO2 recoveries

Do you have a render I can work with, and what size do you want it to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register