• Views 5,022
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack2127

Jack2127

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I burnt a modded ISO to a Verbatim DVD+R DL. Yes with a Dual Layer Burner, I then opened up my Xbox and hot swapped but, when I install it just stays at 0%. If I click play game it says disk is unreadable. I have tried clearing the cache.

Could someone help me on team viewer? :S

Ran it through ABGX
Game partition CRC does not match the verified ini! There are 4 possibilities:

I think it says that because I modded the ISO?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I burnt a modded ISO to a Verbatim DVD+R DL. Yes with a Dual Layer Burner, I then opened up my Xbox and hot swapped but, when I install it just stays at 0%. If I click play game it says disk is unreadable. I have tried clearing the cache.

Could someone help me on team viewer? :S
Lite-On drive...........?

Upvote 0
Jack2127

Jack2127

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lite-On drives are an absolute b*tch to install WAW on.

You will find your disc is fine. Its just that the drive doesn`t like it.
Ahh man! Will it work eventually if I keep trying?

Will it install TBOGT and TLAD ok?

Upvote 0
tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh man! Will it work eventually if I keep trying?
Yes, it should :smile:

Samsungs are the best to hotswap on, you can even use the cheapest of cheap discs and it will read em.

Ran it through ABGX
Game partition CRC does not match the verified ini! There are 4 possibilities:

I think it says that because I modded the ISO?
Yes. Even the modded the GTA ISO`s say that.

Upvote 0
Shadow

Shadow

Trippin
Reaction score
Sin$
Lite-On drives are an absolute b*tch to install WAW on.

You will find your disc is fine. Its just that the drive doesn`t like it.
Yeah, I have a flashed Lite-On and it just will not play my modded WaW. Well it starts up, I click on zombies, you spawn for half a second and it backs you out.
I have tried with 3 discs and I know I am doing it exactly right. And my modded GTA IV will freeze up sometimes.
I have backup copies of Black Ops, MW2, and Assassins Creed: BH that I burned WAY before I updated to LT 1.9. Which I just did, never updated to LT+ 1.1. But of course never played on my flashed xbox til I got it updated again. When I try to play those (yes AP2.5) it disconnects me from live without it ever saying so and I'm on a black screen. And I open up my guide and press connect to xbox live and then it says its updating, waited 30 mins and it never moved an inch. The only way you can stop it is to turn off my xbox. Why is it doing this? Is it because my xbox is finally giving up? Or my drive is bad?
Please, I just don't know.

Upvote 0
tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I have a flashed Lite-On and it just will not play my modded WaW. Well it starts up, I click on zombies, you spawn for half a second and it backs you out.
I have tried with 3 discs and I know I am doing it exactly right. And my modded GTA IV will freeze up sometimes.
I have backup copies of Black Ops, MW2, and Assassins Creed: BH that I burned WAY before I updated to LT 1.9. Which I just did, never updated to LT+ 1.1. But of course never played on my flashed xbox til I got it updated again. When I try to play those (yes AP2.5) it disconnects me from live without it ever saying so and I'm on a black screen. And I open up my guide and press connect to xbox live and then it says its updating, waited 30 mins and it never moved an inch. The only way you can stop it is to turn off my xbox. Why is it doing this? Is it because my xbox is finally giving up? Or my drive is bad?
Please, I just don't know.
I`d re-patch the ISO with the most uptodate patch via ABGX and try again.

Upvote 0
H

hectichain

Reaction score
Sin$
okay....i need help....im hostswapping iso's i've done it for waw + black ops zombies + borderlands + dungeon siege 3 so i know im hot swapping it right because i've never failed an attempt at hot swapping even once.....but when i try to hot swap my newly modded gta 4 original it stays at 0%........need some help i cant figure it out.....at first i thought it might be my mods so i pulled a brand spanking new iso off the internet and a new mod from someone else and it did the same thing.......when i try to just play the iso disk via go to game library and hit play game and hot swap it says disk is unreadable........not sure if its just my drive or what.....no i don't have lite-on i don't have the cord to my xbox so i cant get it still.......i have a philips bunq's driver....so its not like my xbox is hating on the disk it should be doing fine.....its one of the first white xbox's to get the philips drivers and its not new so yeah...its what like 3 years old now? but yeah i'd appreciate any help.

P.S. have three iso disks one i used wx360 then decided to use image browser on next two...ran abgx360 on all of them all passed stealth and the crc did the normal crap it does saying it doesn't match game in their library......due to it being modded well...thats no surprise......and burnt image burner using 2.4 speed with dual layer disk burner

sorry for long post + pulling this thread back up

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register