What's new

Solved ISO error?

ATTACH

ATTACH

Reaction score
Sin$
whenever i try to put the iso file into xbox backup creator i get unable to determine xbox360 disk type, now i downloaded the ISO and i have 2 folders..... its not in a .rar file...

Also would my file corrupt or work if i used Lime green color (skid marks,bullets,etc) Allens gun pack and the Skyline xL v3 online? (would i have to use allens V3 or the actual Skyline post?

antony62110

antony62110

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello ,
RIGHT CLICK .ISO & .DVD GO TO PROPERTIES AND UN CHECK READ ONLY AND CLICK UNBLOCK AND CLICK APPLY

Upvote 0
ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
whenever i try to put the iso file into xbox backup creator i get unable to determine xbox360 disk type, now i downloaded the ISO and i have 2 folders..... its not in a .rar file...

Also would my file corrupt or work if i used Lime green color (skid marks,bullets,etc) Allens gun pack and the Skyline xL v3 online? (would i have to use allens V3 or the actual Skyline post?
I had problems like this in the past so I just got Xbox Image Browser and it is even better.

Upvote 0
Chicago Bears

Chicago Bears

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I had problems like this in the past so I just got Xbox Image Browser and it is even better.
I remember from gta iv that XBC would give me the same errors I eventually redownloaded and did research on YouTube and google. Just google it and youll find an answer.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register