• Thread starter Shroomy Rawr
  • Start date
  • Views 430
S

Shroomy Rawr

Reaction score
Sin$
FOR ZOMBIES: Xbox 360
hi, i am new and not sure of rules or anything, but i was wondering if anyone could possibly create a special GPD account with mods, FOR USB like a modsactivator, and send me a download link to the account, i would only like 2 mods, no clip, and god mode. nothing really special. I DO NOT want super perks (super tap) things like that, they are of annoyance to me. i would absolutely love any help someone could give me. would also prefer if they could work on all DLC. also would like no changes to FOV or anything, literally just something as simple as god mode and no clip. literally. if possible, would also like all the sounds and character voices to work, would like the game to function normally, besides no clip, and god mode...

*EDIT* if also possible, have a give ammo bind type of thing? would also like my Dpad to still work.. i dont really care for start or back button.. please...:unsure:

Last edited:
D

darkknightnations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR ZOMBIES: Xbox 360
hi, i am new and not sure of rules or anything, but i was wondering if anyone could possibly create a special GPD account with mods, FOR USB like a modsactivator, and send me a download link to the account, i would only like 2 mods, no clip, and god mode. nothing really special. I DO NOT want super perks (super tap) things like that, they are of annoyance to me. i would absolutely love any help someone could give me. would also prefer if they could work on all DLC. also would like no changes to FOV or anything, literally just something as simple as god mode and no clip. literally. if possible, would also like all the sounds and character voices to work, would like the game to function normally, besides no clip, and god mode...

*EDIT* if also possible, have a give ammo bind type of thing? would also like my Dpad to still work.. i dont really care for start or back button.. please...:unsure:

pick which one you like more.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgqodu8woee0k0b/simple profile.rar?dl=0
https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/results/file/49ef6f34b7c54a0db01746578534d004/extracted

controls

BUTTON START
DPAD UP toggle timescale 0.1 10 1
DPAD DOWN toggle ai disableSpawn 0 1
DPAD LEFT give galil
DPAD RIGHT give ray gun
BUTTON RTRIG ai axis delete

BUTTON BACK
DPAD UP noclip
DPAD DOWN god
DPAD LEFT notarget
DPAD RIGHT jumptonode 0
###########################

Code (Text):
##############
set bg_fallDamageMaxHeight "999"
set bg_fallDamageMinHeight "998"
set ai_corpsecount "0"
set cg_brass "0"
set cg_drawfps "1"
set ai_noPathToEnemyGiveupTime "0"
set player_meleeRange "999"
set player_meleeheight "999"
set player_meleewidth "999"
set player_clipSizeMultiplier "999"
set perk_armorvest "0"
set perk_weapReloadMultiplier "0.001"
set Revive_Trigger_Radius "99999"
set player_lastStandBleedoutTime "9960"
set magic_chest_movable "0"
set enableDvarWhitelist "0"
set player_burstFireCooldown "0"

bind BUTTON_BACK "toggleScores;bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN god;bind DPAD_LEFT notarge;bind BUTTON_RTRIG +attack;bind APAD_UP give ammo;bind APAD_DOWN give ammo;bind APAD_LEFT give ammo;bind APAD_RIGHT give ammo"

set playlist "0"
set category "0"
set categoryPlaylist "0"
set wagerCategory "0"
set wagerCategoryPlaylist "0"
set input_targetAssist "1"
set cg_spectateThirdPerson "0"
set xblive_basictraining_popup "0"
set bot_friends "6"
set bot_enemies "6"
set bot_difficulty "normal"
set bot_tips "1"
set sv_botUseFriendNames "1"
set cg_playerState "0"
set com_first_time "1"
set motd "Connect to Xbox LIVE to get Call of Duty news and updates"
set customclass1 "Devin"
set customclass2 "Devin"
set customclass3 "Devin"
set customclass4 "Devin"
set customclass5 "Devin"
set prestigeclass1 "Devin"
set prestigeclass2 "Devin"
set prestigeclass3 "Devin"
set prestigeclass4 "Devin"
set prestigeclass5 "Devin"

set gpad_buttonsConfig "Devin"

set gpad_sticksConfig "Devin"

bind BUTTON_RSTICK "+melee;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 2;bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;bind BUTTON_RTRIG +attack"
################
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrrhdxtkmp2k8dd/simple profile2.rar?dl=0
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8941c9f9f9c51ef5a4ff1954/analysis/1447902200/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register