Discussion Is Xkey Still Worth It?

• Thread starter SocraticMethod
  • Start date
  • Views 1,090
SocraticMethod

SocraticMethod

Reaction score
Sin$
I sold my 360 last december, but I kind of want to reacquire one and add the mod. Is it still undetectable? I basically want to amass an entire library of 360 games ( pirated ) so I can go back and play them at my leisure ( mostly for gamerscore ). I had a few friends with the mod, they seem to have never been caught. Is it still safe, or is there a better way to go about doing this? I just want to play pirated games, online using my original gamertag. Thx

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Last time I heard it was. Haven't used mine since I got an Xbox One but it was still doing its thing before. I'd do a little research before you buy one though just to double check.

SocraticMethod

SocraticMethod

Reaction score
Sin$
True, and thanks. They're still stupidly expensive, but the translated savings in software cost makes it worth it. I'd heard they had way of detecting it, or that you had to launch games in a specific way to avoid being caught.

TheJackLC

TheJackLC

Stab N Slice
Reaction score
Sin$
True, and thanks. They're still stupidly expensive, but the translated savings in software cost makes it worth it. I'd heard they had way of detecting it, or that you had to launch games in a specific way to avoid being caught.
I still use mine to this day and it has never failed me, I would suggest an Xkey to everyone it's an expensive investment but it will save you a lot of money in the future

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Last time I heard it was. Haven't used mine since I got an Xbox One but it was still doing its thing before. I'd do a little research before you buy one though just to double check.
It's still undetectable, I even play games the day they leak and I haven't been banned. Been doing that since I got it almost 2 years ago.

alchemist zim

alchemist zim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get an Xkey and a 1TB hard drive for about $130...You "acquire" 3 new games, or about 10 older games, and you have already made your money back

M

monsterbeastlax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to buy a new console today or tomorrow that's an pre-xkeyed. I'll have a Trinity RGH, a Corona Slim and Xkeyed Corona Slim.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
The xK3y is pretty worth it as you're saving money each game you download, plus it has a Pass-thru mode so that your DVD Drive is used when updating and not the xK3y, my friend for the past year has used the xK3y when dashboard updating and has no console ban yet..
Pretty safe imo.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works, I use mine every so often, last time being yesterday. Mine hasn't been banned, and my DVD Drive doesn't even work, so... I recommend it as it's great for saving money.

L

Lee

Free hoster - premium gifter - jtag/rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as you are clued on how to set it up you will be fine but be carefull the power cable i got with myn burnt out on install and nearly killed my dvd drive :L

Top Bottom
Login
Register