What's new

Discussion Is Watch Dogs Worth Getting For The Xbox 360?

• Thread starter Apparency
  • Start date
  • Views 3,329
Apparency

Apparency

Professional Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about buying Watch Dogs for the Xbox 360. If anyone has it is it worth buying?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about buying Watch Dogs for the Xbox 360. If anyone has it is it worth buying?
Feel free to read my review on the Homepage. I'd say it is worth it. Some of the story will get redundant, but there's plenty of different side missions and ways to mess around to keep you entertained. Not to mention, the online modes are pretty appealing.

B

Buraczeko

Reaction score
Sin$
Absolutely not. Graphics are horrible, multiplayer is limited. Not even mentioning driving.

Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You might want to wait and get it for the 2nd gen consoles. The graphics look OK, not too bad. But it could improve heaps on xbox and ps3.

J

Joserope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its worth it for 360. I decided to not buy it for xbox one, I am not sure why. probably no different on 360 than on the 1 in graphics.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No way.

Rictothen

Rictothen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on xbox yes. i really enjoyed the storyline but was quite disappointed with the driving mechanics and graphics (on pc) but if you dont like it or finish it you can just sell it :/

sean8465

sean8465

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really fun game. I enjoy the drifting in it. The story was really good, loved playing that. I'm doing side missions now and mini games, try and get level 10 on all 3 bar's throughout the city.. That's pretty hard. The trips in the game are also really fun. I'd say it's well worth my money.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say it's worth it next Gen. I have it on One, but I wouldn't get it for 360.

Driving is awful regardless, not sure how ubisoft thought is was acceptable in the slightest, but is very concerning with there "Crew" racing game coming soon...

C

Code of the Sith

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Sin$
Get it next-gen is my advice, BUT the driving feels like you're driving a bloated whale with a Akmed the undead terrorist in his stomach. That's my only complaint.

Crypt0x

Crypt0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No buy Call of Toads lel, jk nah buy it i am then modding the save.

A

adrhadhd

Reaction score
Sin$
No. Looks horrible i suggest you get it for PS4 or PC.
hu6q.jpg

XeVenom

XeVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved the story personally,But i had it for the xbox one so the graphics and world map were bigger and better. The story is the best it saved the game the graphics and gameplay were ehh but if you enjoy story based games and not a big graphics guy and can deal with semi good gameplay/mechanics then get it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register