Question Is this detectable/bannable?

• Thread starter throwaway123123
  • Start date
  • Views 3,101
T

throwaway123123

Reaction score
Sin$
Lately I've been cleaning herbs for profit and xp and was thinking about automating it. The way I was doing it was by having the "Clean Herb" command on the action bar under 1 aswell as a bank preset under 1. This way, I would double tap 1, then press space to ok the "Make-X" and it would run. I was thinking about setting Autohotkey to automate this. If I randomize the time between each click would that help going unnoticed? I was planning on doing this on a throwaway account also. Thanks for the help!

J

JordsGraphics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know nothing about runescape i used to play it but Just dont it on your main account and probley if they detect it and they will ban you

Upvote 0
Paramore

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score
Sin$
Lately I've been cleaning herbs for profit and xp and was thinking about automating it. The way I was doing it was by having the "Clean Herb" command on the action bar under 1 aswell as a bank preset under 1. This way, I would double tap 1, then press space to ok the "Make-X" and it would run. I was thinking about setting Autohotkey to automate this. If I randomize the time between each click would that help going unnoticed? I was planning on doing this on a throwaway account also. Thanks for the help!
so basicly its a macro for doing a skill, yes thats detectable and they can ban you for this so like you said try it on a throwaway account first to check if you will get banned for it.

Upvote 0
Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If you set it up so it had a random time for clicks (between 0.5 and 1.5secs for example) it would look more realistic. If it was setup so it pressed 1 ever 0.5 seconds exactly then Jagex will know clearly.

Upvote 0
Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you macro you are botting, if you're botting you will eventually get caught, when you get caught you get banned. Be careful fellow botter!

Upvote 0
xhesi

xhesi

Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten following skills using autohotkey

-Fishing
-Woodcutting
-Firemaking
-Fletching
-Herblore
-Mining
-300m made with unf pots

it is really undetectable because you randomize your clicks by creating a box where you can click and randomize it so
Random. random1, x1,x2
Random. random2, y1, y2

MouseClick, left , random1, random2

UNDETECTABLE HAHA

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register