• Views 314
Status
Not open for further replies.
OriginalQuantum

OriginalQuantum

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a new ios8 jailbreak currently on ios 7 but feeling like i want to update the phone but dont really want to lose my beloved jailbreak apps etc . Who better to ask than your guys <3

Operating System
  1. iOS
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
iOS 8.1 is currently jailbroken (I have it on my 6 Plus). The latest version is 8.1.1 which the pangu team is working on updating, though the beta for 8.2 is probably going to release so they may or may not wait for that to happen.

OriginalQuantum

OriginalQuantum

The Chosen One
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that think ill wait until the newest one comes out too lazy lol. Thanks again :smile:

iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that think ill wait until the newest one comes out too lazy lol. Thanks again :smile:
Also may I add they are still signing 8.1 (Check the status here)

Steps to update to 8.1 if you want

Make sure to back up your device and also recommended to do a full restore before jailbreaking

1. Download 8.1 ipsw for you iDevice

2. Plug phone up to iTunes press (Shift & left click on update) and choose your 8.1 ipsw from the download directory.

3.then after you update unlock your phone should get a message saying (You upgraded)

4. you can now jailbreak with pangu (Official site < Click me)

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iOS 8.1 is currently jailbroken (I have it on my 6 Plus). The latest version is 8.1.1 which the pangu team is working on updating, though the beta for 8.2 is probably going to release so they may or may not wait for that to happen.
I believe iH8Sn0w successfully jailbroke iOS8.1.1 already. Not sure if he is going to release it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register