• Thread starter Atarika
  • Start date
  • Views 19,401
Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Apple watch that is stuck in demo mode right now and I wondering if there was a Fix for it.

Operating System
  1. iOS
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Apple watch that is stuck in demo mode right now and I wondering if there was a Fix for it.
You can't restore an Apple Watch in iTunes so there is no way of removing the firmware that's currently on it. Even downgrading an Apple Watch requires you to send it in for service. The only way of fully wiping an Apple Watch is to do it from your paired device, or through erase all content and settings on the watch itself, neither of which are possible in demo mode. All you can do is try to get your money back, you likely bought a stolen watch.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't restore an Apple Watch in iTunes so there is no way of removing the firmware that's currently on it. Even downgrading an Apple Watch requires you to send it in for service. The only way of fully wiping an Apple Watch is to do it from your paired device, or through erase all content and settings on the watch itself, neither of which are possible in demo mode. All you can do is try to get your money back, you likely bought a stolen watch.
I have no experience with the watch so google was my bestfriend there, lol. I don't intend on buying one ever.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no experience with the watch so google was my bestfriend there, lol. I don't intend on buying one ever.
All good, I have had one since release so I figured I would give you both the whole story about restoring them for future reference.

N

NatB

Reaction score
Sin$
All good, I have had one since release so I figured I would give you both the whole story about restoring them for future reference.
Hi, I was wondering if you managed to take off the demo mode. I just bought one on eBay and was wondering whether it was a mistake.

Top Bottom
Login
Register