Sin$
hey i wondering if theirs a tool with force host i can use thanks

KawaiiLSD

KawaiiLSD

×Psychedelic Enthusiast×
Reaction score
Sin$
Then obviously it wont work... :banghead:
is your console rghed or jtaged? If so add the JRPC that came with y0da as the first or second plugin on dash launch. Then reboot and try to connect, make sure firewall isnt blocking it or just turn Firewall off.

Upvote 0
Rebirth0

Rebirth0

RGH Support
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ill try that 
is it the dll?

1. If you already have JRPC.xex as a plug in in your RGH replace it with the one on the folder from YODA pro.
2. You'll need a ban bypass or else you wont last a minute in the Main Menu.\
3. Once you have that restart your console and you will be good. Make sure you activate the bypass before launching the game and dont sign in for about 10-15 seconds.

Upvote 0
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
more like wait a minute before signing in wtf u tryna get him instantly banned huh lol should always wait a minute or so to be safe as i lasted 5 days online and if u are hosting on zombies make sure u switch right over when u boot up and it goes to multi then wait a minute sign in and u should be good but yoda pro does not like work for force host or can people still get put in your game if there searching for the same map?

Upvote 0
Rebirth0

Rebirth0

RGH Support
Reaction score
Sin$
more like wait a minute before signing in wtf u tryna get him instantly banned huh lol should always wait a minute or so to be safe as i lasted 5 days online and if u are hosting on zombies make sure u switch right over when u boot up and it goes to multi then wait a minute sign in and u should be good but yoda pro does not like work for force host or can people still get put in your game if there searching for the same map?
well i havent had a problem getting banned that way. Ive been doing it for a long time. Last account lasted 2 weeks hosting on there. I mean i dont care if i get banned 1 month accounts are easily to get. Unless you're a noob and you're still asking for 2 days or 7 days trial to get on xD

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register