• Thread starter RoyalDelta_
  • Start date
  • Views 8,296
RoyalDelta_

RoyalDelta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I would like to know from the people that are using powerbot and to let me know is it safe enough to get me from 90 def to 99 def 8 hours of botting per day. The reason I'm paranoid is because I'm risking my main.

Thank you in advance.

Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that PB is safe to use, however I have not used PB in a few months since they do not support 07, I believe that you should be okay, perhaps doing it not 8 hours straight and break it up into increments, this will decrease the time the bot is using the account which means less chance of a ban.

Upvote 0
RoyalDelta_

RoyalDelta_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that PB is safe to use, however I have not used PB in a few months since they do not support 07, I believe that you should be okay, perhaps doing it not 8 hours straight and break it up into increments, this will decrease the time the bot is using the account which means less chance of a ban.
Thank you, and I wanted to ask while I was sleeping I decided to keep my bot on but I woke up and I was sighned out, and it only lasted for 2 hours, Why is this? And i do have VIP for Powerbot.

Upvote 0
Lv44 Gengar

Lv44 Gengar

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how well the script is coded, most the time I ran into the same problem with PB, there is a way to extend it but I am not sure how, however it will log you out because the bot uses memory to run and overtime it uses a lot of memory and when it runs out of usable memory it will 'crash' the bot and then log you out. This can be fixed by allowing more memory to be used by the PB client, you will have to search their site for a way to fix this since I do not remember exactly how to do it, but once you do that it should last longer than 2hours, if not of well its 2 hours you don't have to play (:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register