Status
Not open for further replies.
GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have this issue with my xbox one and it is really annoying ill explain whats happening. Every 3 to 4 days I get a 234 or its 242mb update for xbox live, I ask my friends if they end up getting these updates and they say no. It just seems that my xbox is screwed up and deletes the update so I have to redownload it every 3 to 4 days its annoying due to I live in aus and dont have fiber yet

Rage

Rage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have this issue with my xbox one and it is really annoying ill explain whats happening. Every 3 to 4 days I get a 234 or its 242mb update for xbox live, I ask my friends if they end up getting these updates and they say no. It just seems that my xbox is screwed up and deletes the update so I have to redownload it every 3 to 4 days its annoying due to I live in aus and dont have fiber yet

Contact Xbox One support:

http://support.xbox.com/en-au/

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be a problem with your Xbox, I'm not sure though. That does sound very strange to me. What I'd suggest you to do is to either post what's going on, on the Xbox Support Forums or give Xbox Support a call.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have EXACTLY the same problem, I thought it might be the fact that I was part of the preview programme, let me know what support says please as if its something bad I will have to send mine back too.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be a problem with your Xbox, I'm not sure though. That does sound very strange to me. What I'd suggest you to do is to either post what's going on, on the Xbox Support Forums or give Xbox Support a call.
I have EXACTLY the same problem, I thought it might be the fact that I was part of the preview programme, let me know what support says please as if its something bad I will have to send mine back too.
Thanks guys its currently 1:33am here when I wake up ill give them a call and let you guys know

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are on the preview dashboard lol

That happens because MS keeps updating it.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are on the preview dashboard lol

That happens because MS keeps updating it.
Not so. I've been on the preview dashboard and while we do get them more frequently than a regular user I both don't get them this frequently and find this strange

Thanks guys its currently 1:33am here when I wake up ill give them a call and let you guys know
Best bet is definitely to call them. Don't know of anyone getting updates this often

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
Not so. I've been on the preview dashboard and while we do get them more frequently than a regular user I both don't get them this frequently and find this strange

Best bet is definitely to call them. Don't know of anyone getting updates this often
Yeah ill give them a call today was ment too a few days ago but got busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register