• Start date
  • Views 1,106
AK47xHugley

AK47xHugley

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So after having my RGH for 2 day I cross-flashed it tried getting that fix and not I think I fried it with my shity soldering XD
So before I had started soldering and after I cross-flashed when I would plug it in the CR3 would have a light on and the xbox would make a sound when I plugged it in.
But now neither of them do anymore So I think I fuked it up XD
And if that's the case then could it be fixed or should I just buy a new one?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So after having my RGH for 2 day I cross-flashed it tried getting that fix and not I think I fried it with my ****y soldering XD
So before I had started soldering and after I cross-flashed when I would plug it in the CR3 would have a light on and the xbox would make a sound when I plugged it in.
But now neither of them do anymore So I think I fuked it up XD
And if that's the case then could it be fixed or should I just buy a new one?

Dude like no offense but that was so hard to understand. Are you saying that the red light on the CR3 no longer shows and the xbox wont turn on?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
correct
sorry I was in a hurry when writing that lol.
Most likely you shorted something and blew a MOSFET. Look closes for any solder bits thrown about or accidental connections. After removing any if it still doesnt work you'd have to find the blown MOSFET and replace it which is a b****.

AK47xHugley

AK47xHugley

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely you shorted something and blew a MOSFET. Look closes for any solder bits thrown about or accidental connections. After removing any if it still doesnt work you'd have to find the blown MOSFET and replace it which is a b****.
well I desoldered the things that were shorting it out....
so it still don't work so now I'm sol.
lol oh well time to order a new one XD

AK47xHugley

AK47xHugley

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE so it turns out it is not fried XD
Just did not notice that the power brick was red so i just unplugged it and pluged it into my cross-flashed RGH and the light on the CR3 is on!!! XD
Yay there is hope XD now I just need to solder my nand x wires to it very carefully this time.
Good thing I did not just throw it out.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE so it turns out it is not fried XD
Just did not notice that the power brick was red so i just unplugged it and pluged it into my cross-flashed RGH and the light on the CR3 is on!!! XD
Yay there is hope XD now I just need to solder my nand x wires to it very carefully this time.
Good thing I did not just throw it out.
Lol so you used a different power brick or just unplugged and replugged in the same one?

Top Bottom
Login
Register