1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

is it possible to jtag or flash xbox 360 slim 4gb

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by TEH666reaper999, Aug 29, 2010 with 8 replies and 33,233 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEH666reaper999

TEH666reaper999 Enthusiast

hey yea is it possible to jtag xbox 360 slim 4gb or flash the drive i want to host modded lobby or/and play back up games is this possible oh and another question does modbox even work i downloaded it its called modbox 5 i can give you a mediafire link if you want

thanks

ps: i want this cus i only knocked it a little bit and it started to make a really loud noise i had my mw2 disc in ther now it wont play (obv) i wont to play it as well
  2. Ares

Ares Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World

Well, I don't believe that you can JTag the New Slim, considering it comes pre-updated with Kernal 9199, which is non-Jtaggable. I believe it can be flashed if you really want to... but I wouldn''t Jtag or Flash an Xbox just to save yourself the trouble of purchasing another CoD disc... Flashing is a pain in the *** and Jtagging (not that you can with your Xbox) still requires you to buy some stuff and is also a pain in the ***. And no. Modbox 5 is a scam. It was made by some guys and put on a Survey website so they get $.80 per DL or whatever. + Rep if I helped ;) JK I'm no rep slut... but still if you want...
    2 people like this.
  3. TEH666reaper999

TEH666reaper999 Enthusiast

also i have a default.xbe file of gta san and dres my mate gave me it but what do i do with it ???

oh and its 6mb soming is that right
  4. The anti XGC

The anti XGC Not Banned

Google it.
  5. jmd almighty

jmd almighty Premium Premium

Slim isn't or never will be jtagable however it is now flashable but I highly recomend you don't do it as there will be a ban wave comming soon for all the flashed xboxs.
  6. erocvv

erocvv Steady Mobbin

7. Sol Invictus

Sol Invictus Seasoned Member

No the slim is not exploitable unless a new exploit is found and so far its not looking good. Yes you can run backups on a slim as shown by TeamJungle, however running backups on a slim is still being worked on and isnt currently available for public release.
  8. Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird Guys Below Me Suck Retired

No, the new xbox slim is not jtagable.
    Unless the guy who found out about the jtag could find out :)
    That guy...so cool...
  9. Chlorodyne

Chlorodyne Contributor

i used u and gave u rep u slut lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.