Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
iPhone-6-banner.png

Pre-ordering opens up in about 2 hours. (12:01 Am Pacific/2:01 AM CST)

Note: If you are trying to pre-order it's best to use the application as it's not as bad as trying to buy through apple.com.

Let us know if you succeeded in pre-ordering your device. If it was a fast/smooth experience. Also, let us know if you are running into any issues. Good luck to all!

I will be going for iPhone 6 Plus Gold and I will post a picture of receipt hopefully soon!

Discuss what you like about your new iPhone 6/6+. If you have any complaints about it let us know! :smile:

Note: To iPhone 6 Plus users having any issues with the keyboard not coming up then simply disable 3rd party keyboard apps. I had a problem and that fixed it. I am guessing you would have to wait till the apps release a bug fix. The keyboard app that was giving me an issue is called "SwiftKey". So, just a reminder for anyone using 3rd party keyboards :smile:

Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
APP STORE IS UPDATING. Oh god it's starting.

Edit: OH MY ****ING GOD. It's in 2 hours lol... I was thinking 12am my time

Last edited:
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apple store still not up. AT&T shows 14-21 day shipping already. :frown:

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep refreshing the tmoble page nothing but registration

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing hell. Well quick tip, never try directly from apple lol. I finally got my order even though I had to use the 2 year upgrade with my moms phone because mine is not available. I'll probably do the trade-in thing as well so AT&T gives me $300 in store credit. Good luck to all trying to order still. Good night :smile:

xmsr1Jp.png

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Success! Used the app store app. Took about 40 minutes
Congrat Man! I ordered mine on AT&T and it bought it twice because they are dumb. I'll just contact them in morning to get it resolved. As for it saying shipping 14-21 days, it said that 2 years in a row for me. It always came in on release date unless you were really late pre ordering.
Tmobile isn't showing a preorder option at all
Try apple store app

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrat Man! I ordered mine on AT&T and it bought it twice because they are dumb. I'll just contact them in morning to get it resolved. As for it saying shipping 14-21 days, it said that 2 years in a row for me. It always came in on release date unless you were really late pre ordering.

Try apple store app
Can't I'm trying to JUMP #infrontofabus

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG. Mine is pretty ordered yeah woopty doo. I check the order status: Ships 10/31/2014.………f***. That. ****. I'm going to AT&T early in the morning next Friday and just buy it normally

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered mine from the Apple Store App and finally got into it and through around 5:30 AM. Shipping was 7-10 business days after the release, so I set mine to in-store pickup. I get it the 19th. Unfortunately, the closer of the Apple Stores were unavailable, so I have to drive an hour to the store and an hour back. Oh well.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ordered mine from the Apple Store App and finally got into it and through around 5:30 AM. Shipping was 7-10 business days after the release, so I set mine to in-store pickup. I get it the 19th. Unfortunately, the closer of the Apple Stores were unavailable, so I have to drive an hour to the store and an hour back. Oh well.
Damn still good man. That **** waiting till this morning to tell me it's back ordered 42+ days. Yeah no. I called them and said f*** that I'd rather get it next Friday in store lol.

HavocFilms

HavocFilms

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Sin$
Got mine from apple directly around 6am EST. Took only 5 minutes to complete order. Should arrive on release day!

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Got mine from apple directly around 6am EST. Took only 5 minutes to complete order. Should arrive on release day!
REALLY?! That is surprising. Did you get the 6 or 6 plus? The only issues people were having is with the 6 plus :shy:

C

Charles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just preordered mine! Grey iPhone 6 and it's 16 GB, it cost me $299.

HavocFilms

HavocFilms

Mr. Mazda
Reaction score
Sin$
REALLY?! That is surprising. Did you get the 6 or 6 plus? The only issues people were having is with the 6 plus :shy:
I mean, I'm glad the checkout process was extremely fast but waiting all night for the store to go up was a pain! lol. I got the 6, the 6 plus with a case would not fit in my pant pockets and harder one handed use :rolleyes:. I also have AT&T next, so maybe my checkout experience was different from people with contracts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register