• Thread starter rayman3550
  • Start date
  • Views 367
rayman3550

rayman3550

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay before anyone bashed me for probably common knowledge, I am a windows fanatic along with android phones. I have never had an iphone but I recently got one from a friend because my galaxy broke. The phone is locked with an apple id and password that he does not know. Is there anyway around this lock? Obviously it is security for broken phones, but would maybe jailbreaking it work or some other kind of unlock?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
That is iCloud activation locked. There is no way around it, the phone is pretty much useless unless your friend remembers the password then goes to his iCloud account and deletes the phone from iClould.

rayman3550

rayman3550

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is iCloud activation locked. There is no way around it, the phone is pretty much useless unless your friend remembers the password then goes to his iCloud account and deletes the phone from iClould.
Damn not the answer i was looking for. Thanks I appreciate it

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I have tried to get around these tons of times nothing has worked for me yet. I don't think there's anyway around it. I would try apple support though if he can prove it's his device they can probably help you out

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
You're out of luck. There's no way around an iCloud Activation Lock unless the previous owner remembers the password.

Top Bottom
Login
Register