• Views 1,041
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
People have been saying that IOS 9.3.2 could be just what jailbreak teams like Pangu are looking for.
People say literally anything and everything. We are in a state of speculation, everything has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People say literally anything and everything. We are in a state of speculation, everything has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Very true, hopefully Pangu and Taig can pull through.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on 9.3.1 now and debating on updating to 9.3.2. I have a few questions before I do.

Do you think 9.3.2 will take longer to get a jailbreak than the older iOS?

Also, my notifications randomly disappear seconds after showing up. And the mic image is grayed out if my phone is locked and I use Quick Reply for any messaging service. Is that an issue for just me or everyone on 9.3.1?

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on 9.3.1 now and debating on updating to 9.3.2. I have a few questions before I do.

Do you think 9.3.2 will take longer to get a jailbreak than the older iOS?

Also, my notifications randomly disappear seconds after showing up. And the mic image is grayed out if my phone is locked and I use Quick Reply for any messaging service. Is that an issue for just me or everyone on 9.3.1?
might as well stay where you are no harm in doing it. and nobody knows if 9.3.2 will take longer to get a jailbreak.

Brandiepooh

Brandiepooh

Bored
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still running the 9.0.2 jailbreak until they release a newer one.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still running the 9.0.2 jailbreak until they release a newer one.
Well at least you have a jailbreak. Most people updated past 9.1 for good reason since nobody saw a 9.1 jailbreak coming.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
9.3.3 Beta 1 was seeded yesterday, btw. Probably to fix the bricking issue with those new iPads.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any up side to getting the update? Or any flaws

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any up side to getting the update? Or any flaws
Well feature-wise no (depending what version of iOS you are currently on). If we are talking about jailbreaking then I would have to know what iOS you are on.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Well feature-wise no (depending what version of iOS you are currently on). If we are talking about jailbreaking then I would have to know what iOS you are on.
9.2.1 which I don't think there is a full jailbreak just yet

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
9.2.1 which I don't think there is a full jailbreak just yet
There is no public jailbreak for anything above iOS 9.1. There is proof of an iOS 9.3.1+ jailbreak, so if it was me I would upgrade and hold on iOS 9.3.1(2).

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
If you own an iPad Pro, please refrain from updating as many users have reported Error 56 (potential hardware issue) upon updating. This is not an actual hardware issue, it's a problem with the iOS image. A new build should be released this week or next to fix whatever issue is causing the soft-brick.

The iOS 9.3.2 update originally launched on May 16, but Apple quickly pulled it for iPad Pro owners after complaints that it was bricking owners of 9.7-inch iPad Pro $599.00 at Apple Store tablets, with no way to fix it. Owners had to go to an Apple Store and have the device replaced.

Now, if you see the dreaded "error 56" message that hit some iPad Pro owners previously, or if your iPad wants you to disconnect it or turn it off during the iOS update, Apple is ready with a few more explanations.

Top Bottom
Login
Register