Reaction score
Sin$
Ok sweet thanks is there a tut on modding your ba rank and points

zSerious

zSerious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to download the save to boost my main account and to drop some loot with a different save.if i transfer the save to a new offline account and boost my main account with the offline account via splitscreen and OFFLINE , is there a chance i can get banned, when i go back online ? I just dont wanna risk that my main acc gets banned.

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to download the save to boost my main account and to drop some loot with a different save.if i transfer the save to a new offline account and boost my main account with the offline account via splitscreen and OFFLINE , is there a chance i can get banned, when i go back online ? I just dont wanna risk that my main acc gets banned.
You will not get banned.

Blastery

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody ever got banned in borderlands :smile:

JamesNaruto12

JamesNaruto12

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to use these saves to level my friends characters but for some reason they are not leveling up by it,now I use these saves with them before and didn't have no issues but now nothing.Does it work only one time for a character because if it does can somebody please make another boosting save because its not working for them.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to use these saves to level my friends characters but for some reason they are not leveling up by it,now I use these saves with them before and didn't have no issues but now nothing.Does it work only one time for a character because if it does can somebody please make another boosting save because its not working for them.
If a character has been boosted in a lobby before, they can't be boosted again in the same lobby. So you will have to edit their saves or play the game.

mokmuud

mokmuud

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I reset it so I can do turn in those quests again to help another friend of mine?

Top Bottom
Login
Register