• Thread starter EmptyGaming
  • Start date
  • Views 3,095
EmptyGaming

EmptyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I know this has been asked. Is it possible to system link a Retail with a Jtag play a game and get instant 50? I know before you say no just keep reading. I was talking to a guy today, probably BS but he said that if you system link then invite the jtag account to an xbox live party that the account would obtain a 50.

But I should already know this is BS since, BlackJack and I recreated these .xex files before Jester Banned me from 7s and released the .xex files. But its been a year since i modded anything on a jtag so just seeing if anyone found a way to do it. Since i wasnt able to.

Thanks,
EmptyGamingHD

Snooki

Snooki

Sweety, get me my alien gun
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjfx9pSILw&feature=channel_video_title

UC l Falcon l

UC l Falcon l

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I know this has been asked. Is it possible to system link a Retail with a Jtag play a game and get instant 50? I know before you say no just keep reading. I was talking to a guy today, probably BS but he said that if you system link then invite the jtag account to an xbox live party that the account would obtain a 50.

But I should already know this is BS since, BlackJack and I recreated these .xex files before Jester Banned me from 7s and released the .xex files. But its been a year since i modded anything on a jtag so just seeing if anyone found a way to do it. Since i wasnt able to.

Thanks,
EmptyGamingHD
Yah Im pretty sure there is a way I havent tried tho

Chris57662

Chris57662

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure there is some way :smile:. But I'm not too big on Halo Modding :lol:.

EmptyGaming

EmptyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright Thanks guys, i guess i will try it and if i get it to work ill make a tutorial. And @Snooki, Ive seen that and i remember trying that with my friend BlackJack and it didnt work.

EmptyGaming

EmptyGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry Double Post.

Edit: The video snooki posted didnt work.

R

Rice B0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks,
EmptyGamingHD

Thank god im not the only one trying to find a way to do this through system link.... yes i have seen the video posted on this thread before,i also made a thread about this in the (halo 3 Help section). seems like the video is real. .... Would be awesome to system link Myself lvl 50 through system link , i own a jtag myself .. if you need a hand or test out PM ME...

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
it won't work.. the level 50 is only for the jtag, considering it is only in the jtag's xex...

R

Rice B0x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it won't work.. the level 50 is only for the jtag, considering it is only in the jtag's xex...

Yeah. i was thinking if it was possible with my jtag offline level 50 , but i guess not....
if only i could go online with my jtag

Top Bottom
Login
Register